Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid

Our dish soap, packed with plant-based cleansers, effectively removes even stuck-on food residues and leaves your dishes squeaky-clean, plus it’s vegan and cruelty free. Blended with Amazonian Murumuru and infused with the delicate scent of handpicked Bulgarian rose. Gluten free.

Are they really worthy?
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Southaven, MS
Smells nice, does exactly what it's supposed to do, but It definitely depends on the price of this dish liquid if was going to purchase it. I give it a 4 out of 5 stars.. but as long as the price id reasonable, I will buy it
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I absolutely loved this product. My hands didn’t feel super gross after using it which is a huge plus. I’m usually super sensitive to floral scents, but this was not too over powering. Would definitely purchase this product!
Brownstwn Twp, MI
This dish soap is really nice. The packaging is beautiful, and smell is pleasant and it gets the job done-dishes were nice and clean. The only thing was, when eating or drinking from those dishes, you could still faintly smell the rose scent which some people may not love.
Boston, MA
The smell of this liquid soap is lovely! Didn’t quite lather up as much as I would’ve liked, but it definitely cleaned my dishes well. A little goes a long way with this soap and it is at a decent price point as well
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love the scent! It cleans just as well as the Dawn I used previously, although I have to use a little more of the LHAP to get there. That aside, the packaging alone is enough to keep me coming back!
Yorktown Hts, NY
I was skeptical at first being a guy and getting rose scented dish soap but I am very happy with the product. Dishes are clean and streak free! Not too harsh on the hands and didn’t have to use lotion afterwards!
Athens, GA
It smelled like wonderful and left behind a great aroma. I didn’t like it as much as seventh generations dish soap that I normally use, but it was good enough to purchase again. I would buy this product again.
San Francisco, CA
I was so happy to receive this product. It works well, smells great, & isn’t harsh on my skin. Plus it just looks pretty sitting on my counter top. I love that this company also has a mission I can get behind
Portland, OR
I love the smell of this dish soap. The packaging is beautiful, as is all of the Love & Planet labeling. The soap felt a bit runny, so I would prefer a thicker consistency so it doesn’t pour out so quickly.
Pflugerville, TX
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Thay T.
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Thay T.
Such a lovely fresh smell of roses, very subtle, just enough to bring a smile to your face. I also use it on my quilt as a chemical free alternative to a room spray. Excellent product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...