Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid

Our dish soap, packed with plant-based cleansers, effectively removes even stuck-on food residues and leaves your dishes squeaky-clean, plus it’s vegan and cruelty free. Blended with Amazonian Murumuru and infused with the delicate scent of handpicked Bulgarian rose. Gluten free.

Are they really worthy?
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
The product has an excellent Fragrance and allows you to use it Sparingly and lathers very well. It also cuts through the grease and food products that are on your dishes. The product is non drying leaves your hands feeling Moisturized after washing. A little bit goes a long way. I can absolutely see myself buying this product.
Cleveland, TX
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Meagan M.
Coming from someone who absolutely hates doing the dishes, this product here is a game changer. The smell of the roses takes me back to my great-grandmothers garden and before I know it, my dishes are done! Definitely going to purchase more!
Stanton, CA
After using the product for a week now, I love it 🥰 I thought it’s just one of those flop product and can’t remove tough grease, but I was wrong. It was super good mild scent and definitely will buy this. A plant base products and it’s good for the environment is a big plus 👍🏼 🌍
Runnemede, NJ
I am loving this soap! First of all, the smell is not overwhelming an just the right amount of floral scent. It did not leave a heavy residue and have a nice foam. I love that this is a cruelty free product, just makes it that much more enjoyable to use! Love the bottle and shape.
Kingwood , TX
I love the fact that it’s a plant based dishwashing soap. It did take me a minute to get used to the smell (even though I love the smell but I’m not used to my dishes smelling like roses) The price is great and I will definitely be repurchasing this brand again.
Chatsworth, GA
Dish soap has a mild smell and isn’t to strong. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and not dry. It gets dishes squeaky clean. It does not leave a film on things. Love it ! #LHPTribe #contest #complimentary @lovehomeandplanet @Influenster #thankyouinfluenster
Culver City, CA
I 💗 this product because it is vegan and cruelty free. I am so behind all this love that's helps the planet as well. Did I mention its recyclable. Wow. go bio degradable 🎆🎆🎆🎆 light scent fresh look and my fave color pink. its free so I'm good lol
Evansville , IN
Loving the fresh, floral scent, and the fact that this product is cruelty-free! Product was very effective, with super cute label and packaging. I will definitely be purchasing this product (and other products within the brand) in the future!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Love this dish liquid. It smells amazing and works better than my other “leading” brand that smells toxic. I will definitely be using Love Home & Planet branded products moving forward. So glad I was able to try this product! Highly recommend.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoy this! The smell is strong, but very nice. The packaging is sweet and fun to look at. I LOVE having healthier soap on hand. It gets the job done - perhaps isn’t as strong as an intense Dawn soap, but it’s still great.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...