Love Home & Planet Rose Petal Multipurpose Cleaner Spray

Try our Bulgarian Rose Petal all-purpose cleaner made with plant-based ingredients for spotless surfaces that smell like a dream. Vegan & cruelty-free.

I dose this product work good?
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Rose Petal Multipurpose Cleaner Spray!
Crystal J.
Augusta, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Crystal J.
Purchased at: Target
This is not your grandma’s Rose! My house smells incredible when I use this cleaner. I bought it on a whim at Target because they were out of my favorite Mrs. Meyer's Basil Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner at the time. When I tell you... 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 I can’t get enough! I’m super upset that the company has decided to discontinue this sent in the multi cleaner, but still carry it in hair and body care. I emailed them, they still carry cleaners and they still carry the scent, it’s high time they whip up a batch so I can buy it.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Candace K.
I LOVE this brand. 🌹💖 This spray gets everything clean without leaving behind a residue. It doesn't smell like harsh chemicals either. It has a very beautiful light Rose scent. 💖 It easily cleans all my surfaces/windows/mirrors AND leaves my house smelling like a beautiful Rose garden 💖🌹
Maria D.
Jacksonville, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I first tried the shampoo + conditioner and fell in love with the scent so when I saw they have home products now I had to get it. First of, really good bottle. You get enough product to last you a while. Price point its good. Keeping it all clean and neat.
Whitney F.
Kalamazoo, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Whitney F.
Purchased at: Target
We love using this multipurpose cleaner in our home. It smells just like roses and is such a great cleaner without the bleach smell
Katresse S.
Hawthorne , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Katresse S.
I’m definitely going to repurchase this! Fell in love in just one spray! It smells heavenly, the rose scent is not overwhelming. It cleans very well and happy about natural ingredients. It’s a great feeling that i know this will not harm me and my family’s health.
Ashley C.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff smells amazing! It leaves your house super clean and has the cutest packaging
Edgina D.
Charles City, IA
Purchased at: Target
Love this product!! Always buy this at target, I’m really a clean freak and always want any area to be clean and smell good!! When I put too much sometimes it makes our head hurts but it’s gone after a while
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really liked this cleaning spray! It smells so nice and fresh! It cleans fairly well too. I used it just about everywhere in my house. The size of the bottle is great too!
Brandi S.
Kingwood , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I’m in love! My kitchen smells like straight up roses. I love that it’s plant based and the price is right. I actually already used up the entire bottle so I’ve been on the lookout for more but can’t seem to find it at the stores where I live so I’m most likely gonna have to order more online. I highly recommend. It’ll definitely make you wanna wipe down your counters more.
Miranda M.
Carson City, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Miranda M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually have the lavender scent, but I can not find the product via app. So I cant speak for this exact scent. BUT..let me just tell you that I love this product. I use it on my counters and even my kitchen floors. We don't wear shoes in the house so I'm not worried that there isnt a bunch of antibacterial properties.even though some ingredients in have been shown to be antimicrobial and other things. I do use sanitizing cleansers also. But this spray definitely cleans up nasty spots, and dried up spills. it got the stickers off my kitchen floor too so that's a plus lol. But after I use it my whole place smells so good. I use it as an extra excuse to wipe down the counters lol.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...