Love Home & Planet Lavender & Argan Oil Laundry Packets

Try our liquid laundry detergent packets! Vegan, cruelty-free & made with plant-based cleaners to leave clothes clean & smelling like Lavender & Argan Oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Lavender & Argan Oil Laundry Packets!
Bree L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I absolutely love the smell of these, they are absolutely fantastic!! I also think that these clean my laundry better than anything other detergent. I definitely recommend this detergent it is absolutely heavenly.
Lexi V.
Wyoming , MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these! Makes the laundry so easy and simple. Clothes have a fresh light lavender scent and they always come out so clean!
Jesi T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
works good but smells amazing! Hello aromatherapy literally on all my clothes and it's made well so I don't have to stress about dangerous chemicals.
Ashley M.
Knightdale, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
There is nothing more convenient than simply throwing a pod in the washing machine with your clothes and hitting “start,” so I was SO happy when I discovered that Love Home and Planet made laundry pods! I’m a huge fan of their products, and this is no exception. It smells great, gets clothes clean and soft, and contains less harsh chemicals than some supermarket brands.
Cherish S.
Pittston, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've tried these a few times. I got a few from a friend to try. I wouldnt buy these unless on sale. They work but not as well as my normal brand.
Anusha B.
bellevue hill, NSW
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
love this product . it makes my clothes smells so good and fresh . it is affordable and works wonderfully. definitely recommend this
Luciana V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I would like to have it as lavander flower is a great scent and all the house gets her scent when you use it . Is adorable

Looking for your answer?