Love Home & Planet Lavender & Argan Oil Dryer Sheets

Try our vegan, dermatologist tested dryer sheets to help prevent static. Made with plant-based softeners. Infused with Lavender essential oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Lavender & Argan Oil Dryer Sheets!
Kelley M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Love Home & Planet Lavender & Argan Oil Dryer Sheets uploaded by Kelley M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love these dryer sheets - the smell with sheets is faint but wonderful 😻they are also dermatologist tested so they are safe on most fabrics
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
Definitely recommend this product leaves clothes soft and the scent OMG you won't be disappointed at all. I really think the scent stays longer than the more higher brand's like gain,snuggle ect.
ΜΙLLΛ C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love Home & Planet Lavender & Argan Oil Dryer Sheets uploaded by ΜΙLLΛ C.
Absolutely love this. If you love fresh laundry you need this dryer sheets! It’s super practical, fresh, and the box seems to lasts forever! Just go for it!
Ashlee  C.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Love Home & Planet Lavender & Argan Oil Dryer Sheets uploaded by Ashlee  C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I’ve actually never tried Love Home & Planet before and I’m soooo happy Influenster sent me their Voxbox cuz I’m dying over these sheets! If you’ve read my other reviews then you know I’m obsessed with~ Good smelling ANYTHING!~ and these bring your laundry smell and softness to another level! I highly recommend and will definitely be purchasing in the future~ Thx Influenster 💜
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Home & Planet Lavender & Argan Oil Dryer Sheets uploaded by Ana F.
I love these sheets I received complimentary from Influenster! They smell amazing but not overwhelming. I would definitely buy, but so far I haven’t seen it on the grocery stores around me. Great product and it’s environmentally friendly, so how not to love it
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Purchased at: Target
I hate these so bad. I like their other products but these are terrible. They have no smell off them. They don’t make towels or anything any softer. There’s no anti static or cling to them like other sheets. When I open the dryer they’re all rolled up and look like gauze. I’ll stick to regular great smelling ones no matter what they’re made of. Waste of money.
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Home & Planet Lavender & Argan Oil Dryer Sheets uploaded by Tiffany M.
They smell great. Help great with static on clothing. There’s 80 in a package so they’ll last a long time. Great product wish I would have known about this band sooner!
Zack N.
Bowling Green
Just recently tried these and I’m sold. It smells so good and leaves my clothes smelling good for days!
Charissa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They smell AMAZING! and they feel really soft too It makes me comfortable knowing that they are non toxic and also the fact that it comes in sustainable packaging! I out these in my drawers and gym bag, too! I'm obsessed with lavender I would definitely recommend this product
Tabetha M.
Love Home & Planet Lavender & Argan Oil Dryer Sheets uploaded by Tabetha M.
I love this product I received free for review. The sheets smell amazing. The ingredients are better and the scent lasts! They had my entire house smell fresh. There was no static in my clothing and they felt soft! The dryer sheets are affordable and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a better ingredient list and/or isn’t interested in making their own. I will continue to use them and I will purchase this product for my family. #LHPTribe

Looking for your answer?