BY LOVE HOME & PLANET

​​​​​​Our dish soap will leave your dishes squeaky clean after that fabulous dinner party. Don't forget to go easy on the tap, so you can do a #smallactoflove for the planet while doing your dishes. Packed with plant-based cleansers, this dish soap effectively removes even stuck-on food residues and leaves your dishes squeaky-clean, plus it’s vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

Misty B.
Honea Path, SC
I absolutely love this dish detergent. It not only gets my dishes clean it makes my kitchen smell wonderful. In this photo I have let the dishes soke for over an hour and the suds are still there. This is the best dish detergent I have ever used. I will be purchasing this and other products from love home and planet in the future. The most amazing thing about this product is it is non toxic. I think it is amazing that a product is planet friendly works so well and smells so good. I'm so happy to have gotten this vox box otherwise I may not have found this wonderful product. You really need try it. I will be telling all of my family and friends about Love Home and Planet products. I'm hooked.
Maria M.
I was super excited to receive the cleaning supplies to test, as I am already using and obsessed with the ylang ylang shampoo and conditioner!!! (I have also used the coconut scent, also pretty nice. ) I recieved the coconut water and mimosa flower scent in the dish soap. It has great suds and a fresh smell. It also rinses clean. This will be my new go to. Especially since it's better for you and the environment.
cherie t.
i'm actually surprised how well it works. i thought this would not work well since there's not crazy chemical in it. but to my surprise it cleans even the heaviest stains and oily spots. I normally wouldn't go for the coconut tropical smell for cleaning supplies ( i prefer the citrus smell for dishes), but this one is actually tolerable. Personally still won't be my first choice but it's not that potent. The liquid dish soap is gentle with your hands -- i didn't get super dry using it afterwards.
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
This was my favorite out of all three products from the voxbox. It smelled so fresh and made my house smell so nice. Even though I got this as a sponsered product to try, I could definitely see myself purchasing it in the future. The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't find anything online on how much the product cost so I don't know if it is "worth the money" so to say.
brandi b.
Buda, TX
When I received this dish soap this month I wasn't very excited, as I'm not a big fan of coconut. I was pleasantly surprised at how light the scent was and actually smelled really fresh and clean. A little soap goes a long way and does a great job getting my dishes sparkling clean.
Elaine M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
First thing I noticed about this soap is the amazing smell. It’s not too over whelming it’s a perfect amount of scent. The soap sudds up and a little goes a long way. It cleaned the built up grim I had on my pots and pans and the stuck on food on the silverware came off with ease!
Christina C.
Antioch , TN
I really like this liquid dish soap. It’s nice to know there are no harsh chemicals in this soap. It can cut through the toughs stuck on food. I like that it is even safe for my kids to use as the want to “help” wash dishes. The smell was a pleasant surprise also!!
Maria D.
Randolph, MA
Love the smell, it isn’t too thick which makes everything easier meaning I don’t have to drench the sponge in water and add the soap like I usually do with thick dish washing soaps. It is super gentle on the hands and love the scent of it. Recommend it 100%!
Winston W.
Dothan, AL
I received this item for free from Influenster to test along with other products. I found that when washing dishes with it, they seemed a tad bit cleaner than usual. I would definitely repurchase this myself, I enjoyed the smell and how great it lathered.
Tim O.
S Ozone Park, NY
The soap smells great and is quite a change from the normal soap that I use daily. I do like the reliability of my old one but this one seems like it may be a game changer in the ingredients and how i will continue to use it.