Love Home & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Laundry Detergent

Try our Mimosa flower & Coconut water concentrated laundry detergent! Vegan, cruelty-free & made with plant-based cleansers to leave clothes clean & smelling beautiful.

How is this different then other detergents? What do you love about it? Is it concentrated?
How is this for stains and getting that stink out? I would love to try this. The idea of vegan and clean detergent is great!
What do you think about this detergent? Is it okay for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Laundry Detergent!
Misty B.
Honea Path, SC
Love Home & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Laundry Detergent uploaded by Misty B.
I am amazed how well this product works. I wash my sons clothes weekly. His job leaves his clothes a mess. I was very surprised at how well it got the stains out of his clothes not to mention how good it makes the clothes smell. I think this product is very affordable and is a must have for doing laundry. It is planet friendly and I'm absolutely in love with the scent. I recommend that you give the Love Home and Planet products a try. I will be using these products in my home from now on. I am also telling all my family and friends about all Love Home and Planet products. I'm sure if you try them you will love them as much as I do.
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
Love Home & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ozair M.
I got this Laundry Detergent in the VoxBox and overall I was very impressed with it. The smell was very pleasant and my towel still has a hint of this smell even after 4 days. Only thing I was disappointed in was the packaging, which is why I'd only take half a star off (if I could). It was covered with another plastic bag which leaked from its original packing. I think there could be improvement on that end. Other than that this is great!
Renee G.
Grand Island, NY
I like the smell and overall cleaning components of this detergent. The coconut provides a warm fresh smell
Melissa C.
Vero Beach, FL
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite detergent. I have sensitive skin when it comes to laundry detergents. I usually have to use the free and clear which doesn’t have any smell so when I found this I fell in live. Smells amazing and great for sensitive skin.
Stephanie W.
Tuscumbia, AL
Purchased at: Target
As soon as I saw this brand and scent was available in laundry detergent I immediately went online to place an order. I’ve used the shampoo and conditioner in this brand and scent for a year now and I love it!!! When using this detergent I skip out on any fabric softener so that I don’t alter the scent any at all. So far I believe this will be the only laundry detergent I’ll use outside of the glamour wash in the scent diva which is too overly priced to use daily. This detergent works great and leaves my clothes smelling the same. Only thing I believe will make it better is if we can get the fabric softener to match!!! #Love Home & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Laundry Detergent #Influenster
Danielle J.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’m rating this middle of the road because my sample arrived damaged and I was only able to salvage enough to do one load of laundry and I don’t feel that was enough for me to properly assess the product. The smell was pleasant and it seemed to clean well. It was gentle on my hands and I did not react to the fragrance, which lasts a long time!
Jaime G.
Loved the detergent! The scent is amazing, smelled it before I even opened the box since some of it leaked out, lol. It does the job, nothing really special about its cleaning abilities compared to other detergents.
Jessica N.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I wanted to love this as I love some of their other products, so I gave it a try despite my fear of scents in the laundry. Pros- Very effectively gets stains out (I used it on some of my dirtiest cleaning towels) Great natural smell-- no scent migraines induced or breathing problems caused by synthetic scents. Cons- It's hard to know how much to use in each batch, so I definitely wouldn't get as many batches as the bottle says-- measuring needs to be more clearly marked. I used too much (on accident) and the towels feel "filmy," even after an extra rinse. Overall a great product, but not for me.
Rafael S.
Orlando, FL
Love Home & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Laundry Detergent uploaded by Rafael S.
This is my new favorite detergent! It doesn’t just leave clothes clean but it has a fresh, unique fragrance that lasts long after the wash. I didn’t have any tough stained clothes to test but it does seem to be a good quality cleaner.
Katherine F.
Providence, RI
Very good product and tough on stains and good for the environment as well. I've been using this on my 18 month old baby clothes and her skin can be sensitive but this detergent is gentle on her skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...