Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray

Wipe the day off with our multipurpose cleaner spray, loaded with powerful plant-based cleansers to make your home shine with cleanliness. Counters, mirrors, coffee tables, sinks - rejoice!

How well does this work? And what is the fragrance like?
Does it have a good smell?
How is this product it sounds very interesting? How dose it smell? What are your opinions on this?
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray!
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
I have been a huge fan of the winter seasonal scent Orange Clove Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner for years, I actually get sad when the season is over, especially if I didn't properly stock up. Now that I have this spray cleaner I barely think about it anymore! This stuff is absolutely amazing, it smells wonderful, it cleans really well, and you get an awesome size for the price. I keep one downstairs and one upstairs, it doesn't upset the skin on my hands, it's fabulous!
Kennewick , WA
This spray gets your house clean, without leaving behind a residue or the harsh smell of chemicals. It is a light scent that doesn’t give me a headache when I clean my house. I wish they made laundry soap in this scent, it is that good. The vanilla is not a super strong abrasive vanilla scent.
Dayton
I just cleaned my whole bathroom with this cleaner save for the windows.  It is a great mild cleaner with natural ingredients.  The smell is AMAZING with no chemical odor.  It's not the best "tough" cleaner, but if you're looking for a more natural cleaning product for everyday use this is it.
Aledo, TX
This is by far my favorite multipurpose cleaner! The scent is addicting, the bottle is the perfect size and it cleans up everything! Even my appliances shine after using. Love this stuff! Makes cleaning more enjoyable
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Almost every product of this brand is so amazing. This smell in particular is so yummy and stays on all day long. This product works miracles and it’s definitely worth the money. I definitely recommend!!
Jonesboro , GA
I love the smell of this! I was honestly a bit skeptical when I bought this but I’m so happy I did! I left it on areas for a couple of minutes and it came right off and the smell was AMAZING!
Lawrenceville, GA
Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by susana C.
Love this great product. Great smell. A Great multipurpose cleaner spray. Planet base product. This product need no improvement. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Chicago
Smells amazing. I always joke that I would wear it as perfume if I could. The smell isn’t overbearing though. Doesn’t leave streaks. Affordable. Definitely recommend
Lexington, KY
Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Lindsey M.
Purchased at: Target
This is my new favorite cleaner! The smell is so refreshing and clean smelling but not too overpowering like other cleaner’s scents. I love this company’s packaging too- such a cute design!
Scottsdale, AZ
Works amazing! I use it to clean the house and bathroom. It leaves a nice fragrance every time and definitely works it’s magic on rough surfaces. It was a go to for me and my family, and we will definitely get more!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster