Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray

Wipe the day off with our multipurpose cleaner spray, loaded with powerful plant-based cleansers to make your home shine with cleanliness. Counters, mirrors, coffee tables, sinks - rejoice!

How well does this work? And what is the fragrance like?
Does it have a good smell?
How is this product it sounds very interesting? How dose it smell? What are your opinions on this?
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray!
Seven Springs, NC
Absolutely love this cleaner along with another favorite. Love the smell, its super important to have a good smell lol. Good value for the price. Sadly I have not been able to find it anymore in my towns Target.
Marlton, NJ
Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Lisa D.
Ok, WOW! This stuff not only smells amazing, but works really well! I have tried it on all surfaces in our home! Kitchen, bathroom, laundry, living room.. even my husband enjoys using it!
Brookhaven, GA
It smells so fantastic! One of the freshest scents I have ever used; it absolutely isn’t overwhelming or overpowering. In addition to smelling great, it cleans great. It was finding dirt on countertops that I had just cleaned using other products.
Federal Way, WA
I was honestly blown away by this product. For a cleaning product that is so eco friendly I wasn’t expecting much. But not only does it work well, it smells AMAZING!! No harsh chemical smell, it’s very refreshing. Can’t wait to try more products
Mason, OH
Works great on glass, marble, and on other materials. Great spray bottle and great smell. I mostly used in kitchen but it did a good job with cleaning hard to reach places and my bathroom. I recommend this Product and would purchase again.
Los Angeles , CA
Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Sy'Eda B.
I was very surprised with the scent. It smelled amazing! It’s a nice fresh scent that is not too overbearing. I used it on my granite counters and i loved it. Everything was clean and shining. There was no greasy or sticky residue left behind. Not only is the smell amazing but it cleans well. I tested it on my stove too to see how well it did with grease and it cleaned it with no problem. I definitely see myself using this on a regular... UPDATE...I have been using this every night to clean my sink and I love it! t first I didn’t think it would do the job because I didn’t think natural products could produce the same results but I was wrong! It has replaced my Clorox Scentiva that I normally use in the kitchen to clean my sink. I will definitely be trying more of their products .
N Palm Beach, FL
This stuff may be the best cleaner I have ever used. Smells amazing, leaves no streaks at all and cleans everything up so well! Very amazed with this stuff, I will buy in the future.
Katy, TX
Absolutely love The smell is amazing and it works great I just clean my kitchen it’s almost like a air freshener and cleaner and one customer agrees with no problem and doesn’t leave my granite streaky
San Diego, CA
Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Stina.lovee B.
This multipurpose spray was amazing... I loved the smell! worked great on my counters and left everything smelling so fresh! I was looking online to see if I could buy products they're not available as of yet. Hopefully the company comes out with this in a larger size for for refills and mopping use because I'm going to run out and I love it! i am absolutely so happy with this product and the fact that it is vegan makes it that much better ❤
Prosper, TX
Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Waleska S.
Ny house was dirty after I spent almost 1 month overseas while my husband stayed home . I was able to clean the whole house using just one product on my countertops, kitchen, bathrooms. To clean the stove I sprayed the product and left for 5 minutes. It did its job. I am really impressed. It is non toxic, no alcohol, no bleach and smells fantastic!!! I am in love! I did receive the product free in exchange of my honest opinion.