Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray

Wipe the day off with our multipurpose cleaner spray, loaded with powerful plant-based cleansers to make your home shine with cleanliness. Counters, mirrors, coffee tables, sinks - rejoice!

How well does this work? And what is the fragrance like?
Does it have a good smell?
How is this product it sounds very interesting? How dose it smell? What are your opinions on this?
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray!
Indianapolis, IN
The scent of this product was amazing! It didn’t smell like cleaning solution but had a very fresh and clean smell! It cleaned every surface in my kitchen super well! This product would be a little pricey and is not available at all retailers.
Sherwood, OR
Loved the scent, leaves like a nice light smell in the room when I'm done cleaning. Great for light cleaning and quick wipe downs. I would love it if it was more effective for cleaning heavier messes while being a natural product.
Noblesville, IN
Purchased at: Target
Smells amazing, good price point for a large sized bottle. I did feel like I went through this really fast in comparison to Mrs Meyers sprays but it could be because I like the scent of this better than anything else I’ve tried.
Flushing, NY
This was an effective cleanser - I sprayed this on my desk, computer screen, mouse, and sink then wiped. All the dust and stuff was gone, leaving it clean. the scent is much better than clorox because it smells like citrus.
Hattiesburg , MS
Just an amazing product, I honestly loved it, such a great cleaner. I also love the fact that it’s a vegan product, it’s worth every penny. The scent it’s indescribable “amazing”. I will recommend this cleaner to anybody.
Elmsford, NY
The scent was fantastic and no weird residue was left anywhere. It left surfaces spotless and kept it that way. It wasn’t just a quick fix, but I found that everything maintained its luster for a while after it was used. Would definitely recommend!
Lyons, IL
Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray uploaded by Fabian V.
Love this product! It smells amazing and I really love that it contains no alcohol! It’s super reasonably priced and you honestly can’t go wrong with this cleaner.
Murphy, TX
I love this brand! I am in love with how it smells and how it works! You can’t beat using a product that is safe for the planet and your home. I’m looking forward to trying out the remaining products in this line.
Perry Hall, MD
I used this product one time to clean my tub before i bathed my son and i loved how effective it was at cleaning the dirt and the smell of it during the cleaning and after i would definitely purchase this item 💜✨
Seven Springs, NC
Absolutely love this cleaner along with another favorite. Love the smell, its super important to have a good smell lol. Good value for the price. Sadly I have not been able to find it anymore in my towns Target.