Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray

Wipe the day off with our multipurpose cleaner spray, loaded with powerful plant-based cleansers to make your home shine with cleanliness. Counters, mirrors, coffee tables, sinks - rejoice!

How well does this work? And what is the fragrance like?
Does it have a good smell?
How is this product it sounds very interesting? How dose it smell? What are your opinions on this?
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Citrus Yuzu & Vanilla Multipurpose Cleaner Spray!
Columbia, MD
Smells really good and leaves a nice clean smell on all surfaces used. The packaging seems very durable and will last in good state for a long period of time. The product doesn’t leave a gross sticky residue. Will definitely consider buying again when I finish.
Bowling Green, OH
Product smells great and worked well. As a person who doesn’t like harsh chemicals near their skin a natural cleaning product is important to me. So for this product to work great, smell great and not have harsh chemicals in it. It’s a go to for me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This scent was amazing!! It made whatever I cleaned smell fresh and gentle to the nose. The value is very good and a little goes a long way. I would definitely use this again in the future. I am excited to see what other products the brand offers.
Indianapolis, IN
This multipurpose cleaner does a good job of cleaning. There is no harsh chemical smell, but the scent isn’t my favorite. Overall, I would recommend this product. It is great on the environment and there is no harsh chemicals.
Flushing, NY
This cleaner is definitely will be on my list of shopping items.  The smell is not crazy strong, but enough for the scent to come through.  There is very little residue and easy to wipe away.
Knoxville, TN
Smells so great! Cleans even better! I love this multipurpose cleaner spray. I’ve used it all around the home on surfaces I’d normally use Windex on. It works 1000x better, leaving behind NO streaks and a clean and fresh scent! Thanks Influenster! I’ll definitely be picking up a bottle on my own once this one is used up!
Morgantown, WV
Great product. Loved that the ingredients are simple, easy to recognize and words that I can read! Great scent and works well with cleaning up messes in my kitchen. Only thing I did not like is that it is supposed to be a "green" cleaner but came wrapped in plastic and in a plastic bag. Otherwise would recommend!
San Jose, CA
The cleaner spray is has a very strong citrus scent but it is not overpowering. It’s been very effective. I use it to help mask my room from the smell of my dog’s odors. I definitely recommend.
Mansfield, TX
Omg this smells s so good. Unlike other cleaners. I love the fact that I can clean my whole house with it and don't need another product. Safe to use around my kids and pets
Taunton, MA
Although the morals behind the company and product are great... honestly the best part is the smell!!!! It smells so good and the packaging is really cute! I actually enjoy using this product. I’m so glad that influenster sent it complimentary because I will def buy this again! It makes cleaning enjoyable because of the pleasant scent. Cleans well too!