BY LOVE GROWN FOODS

Everything we do is inspired by love. Our desire is to create super delicious foods, powered by nutrition that even the pickiest kids will love. We make breakfast quick and easy, so that you can slide into your day! We are also passionately involved in educating kids and communities about healthy eating. It is a love that we are excited to share with you! ~ Maddy & Alex Beans for Breakfast! Our power blend of navy, lentil, and garbanzo beans is revolutionizing breakfast! With a delicious fruity taste and so much crunch, Sea Stars are a fun and colorful way to power your day. Inspired by Love. Powered by Nutrition. Dive Under the Sea with a Colorful Fruity CerealWheat & Corn Free! Only 8g Sugar per serving3g Protein. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
I tried hear for the first time this morning because I found them reduced at my local grocery store. I'm trying to go for a healthier lifestyle as of lately, but I can't cut my cold cereals! This is a healthy alternative at 90 cals/cup. It's pretty good tasting, my only complaints are that it's a pretty hard cereal and it cuts my mouth up a bit, and that it has a pretty gnarly aftertaste (but I just brush my teeth after.)
Jenn W.
Carrollton, TX
My favorite brand of cereal. I love the fruity stars, makes me feel like a kids! Never would know I'm eating bean cereal