Love Grown Foods Power O's Cereal Honey 10 oz uploaded by Nanci B.

BY LOVE GROWN FOODS

Bean PowerBeans are a nutritious food with many benefits - making the Power O's a great way to power up your day! We love beans for breakfast because beans are: Low-fat A good source of fiber Cholesterol-free A good source of protein Check out what the Power O's contain: Navy beans Lentils Garbanzo beans Brown rice Our StoryWe are passionate about health and nutrition. the LOVE behind Love Grown Foods comes from our commitment to make delicious and nutritious foods available to everyone. We are also working with schools, teachers, parents and students to show how healthy foods can taste great~ Alex & Maddy see more...

Lyndsey R.
I got these from a lovewithfood box. I'm surprised they didn't taste like beans. They do seem to be just like Cheerios. For me, they didn't taste any sweeter than cheerios. Made me want more after i finished them at breakfast. Overall a good alternative to healthier cereals
Riley H.
I didn't care for this cereal. I received a sample in a subscription box and I wasn't impressed at all. I do not follow a gluten-free diet, but if I did, then these might be ok. But for everyday cereal, I wouldn't buy these. The texture is very light and crispy which is fun, but the flavor is not to my liking.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR
Great portable breakfast! It's super easy to carry with around where ever you go, and it tastes great! This is a great thing to eat in the mornings when I'm rushing and I know my stomach will growl. Love these!!
Diane M.
Not bad. I tired out a sample pack. I was nervous at first when it said with beans but it's just like sweet Cheerios. Nice treat.
Kennedy M.
I love this cereal. It's got mostly decent ingredients (although a bit too much sugar for my liking) I love the texture compared to regular honey but cheerios, they're lighter and crispier. They make a perfect grab and go snack on set that are super easy to eat.