Love Grown Foods - Oat Clusters Toasted Granola Sweet Cranberry Pecan - 12 oz.

by Love Grown Foods

Love grown foods: It's not just a company, it's a lifestyle. We take pride in the fact that each batch is made with love, which makes everything taste better. Our bold flavors and wholesome ingredients reflect our own desires to live healthy and active lives while still enjoying great tasting foods. We are on a mission to SPREAD THE LOVE and bring healthier foods to more people. With its award-winning flavor, our Sweet Cranberry Pecan is the perfect combination of tart cranberries and toasted clusters of pecans and whole grain rolled oats. Our cranberries are sweetened with apple juice concentrate, rather than sugar or cane juice, allowing their full flavor to explode and making this the perfect topping to your yogurt or a healthy snack. Plus, instead of using refined sugars or artificial sweeteners, we only use honey and agave to sweeten our products. Natural, healthy and DELICIOUS is what we're all about!

I never tried this before is it good?
Start your review of Love Grown Foods - Oat Clusters Toasted Granola Sweet Cranberry Pecan - 12 oz.!
I'm super picky about granola, crazy right?!  Typically I steer away from cinnamon because I don't like it in general, however this one I had to try and surprisingly it's amazing.  Even my 6 year old can't get enough of it!  Great price. LOVE the cranberries in this, I swear they are the sweetest I've ever found and SOOO good! And who doesn't love pecans?!
Broken Arrow, OK
Add these to tour oatmeal in the morning or to you yougurt for an afternoon snack or just snack on them throughout the day either way they taste so good and are super healthy for your body.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this!! It's great in oatmeal, with yogurt, or just on the go! Great healthy snack for the kids and not messy at all!
Dairy Free
Manassas, VA
I love putting this in plain Greek yogurt with bananas and blueberries. It makes it more filling and adds to the taste.
Clintwood, VA
These are so good for you and taste amazing. I carry the bag around and eat them for a snack through out the day!
No Special Diet
Love Grown Foods - Oat Clusters Toasted Granola Sweet Cranberry Pecan - 12 oz. uploaded by Katie P.
I love eating these on top of yogurt in the mornings for breakfast. They taste great and they are good for you.
Tucson, AZ
I love sweet granola it is so addicting!! Not to mention the cranberry adds a good touch
Hemet, CA
Sk good !! I love putting them on top of yogurt it's good and healthy can't go wrong here
Waterford, ON
Love Grown Foods - Oat Clusters Toasted Granola Sweet Cranberry Pecan - 12 oz. uploaded by Tracey C.
I recently purchased Love Grown Foods Oat Clusters in this flavour because I like to have a delicious, healthy topping for my daily yogurt. This is turning out to be one of my favourites!

This particular flavour is a great combination of coconut, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds and pecans. It has a cinnamon flavour to the granola which is really lovely without being overly sweet (which is also what I like about this being cranberries; even though it is called sweet cranberry, I don't find it as sweet as some other granolas that have dried fruits in them). It's also very filling and seems to keep me feeling satisfied until lunch which is great as I am a calorie counter. This does the trick (130 calories for 1/4 cup which is a more than generous amount as a fruit or yogurt topper!)

Other good qualities:

100% Vegan
100% Gluten-Free
Verified Non-Gmo

It's a little bit pricier than your standard granola when not on sale but definitely worth it in terms of great taste and nutritional value. One hint: Make sure you seal up your bag well after each use, the cranberries can get a little hard if you don't.

Other good qualities:

100% Vegan
100% Gluten-Free
Verified Non-Gmo

Vegetarian, Organic
London, ON
These have become my favourite snack to add into Greek yogurt. I love that all of the ingredients are natural and it tastes amazing. It's been my go to snack for months!!