Love Fury by Nine West 3.4 oz EDP for Women

by Nine West

Women's 3.4 oz EDP Spray. Love Fury is created in collaboration with Inter Parfums Inc. in charge of manufacturing and distributing the fragrance. Noses behind the fragrance were Firmenich perfumers. The fragrance opens with Rose Bud FirNat mimosa absolute mandarin and red berries pulp. This floral-fruity story continues in rhythm of Tiare Tahiti NaturePrint Jasmine Samback FirAbs and sandalwood in a heart. A base awaits us with opulent aromas of orris flower musk precious wood and amber. The bottle also carries the unique stamp of Nine West - their signature mark - stiletto high heel. A black heel-shaped cap 'pierces' the flacon and slips into its juice. To depict the romantic side of the brand perfume liquid is in pale pink color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love Fury by Nine West 3.4 oz EDP for Women!
3 years agoNew Palestine, IN
Nice! Love fury by Nine West 3.4 oz efp for women. It is long lasting. I rate it two stars. It is a very nice bottle. And the scent is very fresh. It is 3.4 fl ounces. There is no room for improvement
4 years agoStatesville, NC
This has been my all time favorite perfume when on a budget! It is easy to find at a local Tj Maxx and I always get it for a steal! It is very light and not an overwhelming scent but yet still has a sexy vibe! My boyfriend loves the scent and I promise it will impress any man!
5 years agoPrairieville, LA
One of my favorite perfumes! Especially since I always get it at TJ Maxx for either 5.99 or 14.99 depending on the size available! It is the perfect blend of fruity and floral with a hint of seduction !!