MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerKilian
Love Don't Be Shy Perfume by Kilian, 17 oz EDP Refillable for Women

Love Don't Be Shy Perfume by Kilian, 1.7 oz EDP Refillable for Women

by Kilian

Launched in 2007. As another triumph for the irish designer and cognac mogul, love, don�t be shy mingles sweet, white floral, vanilla, citrus and caramel accords. This fragrance opens with spicy and citrusy notes, with its inclusion of neroli, bergamot, pink pepper and coriander. The keen nose will likely detect the mingling of, jasmine, rose and honeysuckle in the heart, which is also accompanied by orange blossom to give imparts an additional honeyed element its olfactory profile. Finally, the scent is completed with its base notes of musk, vanilla, civet, caramel, sugar and labdanum.

Ok is this as good as everyone says it is?
Love Don't Be Shy Perfume by Kilian, 1.7 oz EDP Refillable for Women ? [product:love-dont-be-shy-perfume-by-kilian-17-oz-edp-refillable-for-women] I would really love to hear your opinions on this fragrance. It sounds lovely but is too expensive to buy just to try. Thanks!!
Start your review of Love Don't Be Shy Perfume by Kilian, 1.7 oz EDP Refillable for Women!
Nathan R.
Dallas
Love Don't Be Shy Perfume by Kilian, 1.7 oz EDP Refillable for Women uploaded by Nathan R.
One of the best out there. Sweet marshmallow, gooey caramel, bright orange blossom. Dense and seductive. Love it 🥰
Aimee P.
Fresno
I just didn’t underpants the hype on this. Apparently, well supposedly Rhianna wears this. Umm I only smell grapes. I know some people love it, but it’s just not for me
October K.
Love Don't Be Shy Perfume by Kilian, 1.7 oz EDP Refillable for Women uploaded by October K.
Got this free sample of the fragrance Love by Kilian don't be shy in the mail & let me tell you this is absolutely my new favorite fragrance. It has a sweet yummy scent that smells just like toasted marshmallows. The notes in it are Neroli, Orange Blossom, & Marshmallow.
Gem N.
Williamstown, NJ
Got this because the hype with Rihanna wearing it but it is NOT worth it! I don’t get the hype it literally smells like any old cheap cotton candy perfume! I was very disappointed and had to return it
Mihaela A.
Port Jervis, NY
Oh I have a mini obsession with the Kilian line of perfumes. I don’t really think that there is one scent that I don’t like. They have a very lasting smell, and very strong. He uses a lot of wood, oud, and powdery smells. It’s the classical “I smell rich 🤑” perfume. You can make an impression with it before even entering a room! It’s that nice!
Shellise R.
Staten Island, NY
Well, if this isn’t popular! It does smell very good it’s warm and sultry which are scents I resonate with. The smell lingers for at least 6 hours before needing a few spritz as a refresher. I’ve noticed that when the smell dries down you can smell the other notes in the perfume. It is a decadent scent, but I’ve found that I felt underwhelmed when I first smelled it - because of the hype around it. It’s a splurge, but I’d suggest sampling the scent first to know if it’s for you before investing. I adore the packaging and the dust bag it comes in and have kept all the packaging because of how lovely it all looks.
Swatch Q.
NY
Love Don't Be Shy Perfume by Kilian, 1.7 oz EDP Refillable for Women uploaded by Swatch Q.
A must have for gourmand lovers. I have the black bottle with deep color juice. It is very delicious, sugar overload fragrance. Yes, it smells like bubble gum in the best way. I like smelling like a snack and this works well.
Sasha S.
Riri smells good for a reason.... this is a delicious marshmallow caramel fragrance that gets sexy with a little amber, musk..... and a bit of grape candy scent.... if you love smelling like an angel lol this is it ! The hype is real if you LOVE sweet gourmand fragrances. I brought samples from the Kilian site and I need a full bottle 😍 expensive and exclusive and oh so icy !
Michaela D.
San Antonio, TX
My top 3 favorite perfumes! I love a floral aroma and it can be so hard to find that without it smelling too sweet or like a child’s perfume. This smells amazing and makes me feel so beautiful and confident and amazing
Liz M.
Delray Beach, FL
Definitely a splurge for fragrance, but do not regret! Smells divine, people always stop and ask me what I’m wearing, they can smell it through the masks!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy H.
Orlando, FL
il y a 9 mois
Love Don't Be Shy Perfume by Kilian, 1.7 oz EDP Refillable for Women ? Love Don't Be Shy Perfume by Kilian, 1.7 oz EDP Refillable for Women I would really love to hear your opinions on this fragrance. It sounds lovely but is too expensive to buy just to try. Thanks!!
Katja T. il y a 7 mois
I honestly think it’s such a nice, addictive fragrance! My favourite fragrance was Good Girl by Carolina Herrera but this perfume has now topped that. It’s very sweet but something about it just makes it such a sexy scent that’s different to any I’ve tried. It’s got me compliments, especially from men. And it lasts a good while!