Love Child Organics Love Ducks Organic Corn Snacks - Tomato & Carrot

Love Child Organics Love Ducks Organic Corn Snacks - Tomato & Carrot

30 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love Child Organics Love Ducks Organic Corn Snacks - Tomato & Carrot!
How would you rate this product?
Edmonton , AB
Love Child Organics Love Ducks Organic Corn Snacks - Tomato & Carrot uploaded by Tanya S.
It’s best snack for little kids after 9 months! Natural color and taste! Very good product for baby who ready to start for finger foods. It’s organic product. If your baby to try to eat some food it’s good product for baby. When my daughter was small girl I gave her this product and I was very satisfied with it product.I would highly recommended this product for baby.

Looking for your answer?