BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Build bounce into your hair with our Volume and Bounty Shampoo! Our volume shampoo is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Show off lush, bountiful tresses with an energizing burst of delicate Mimosa Flower, sourced ethically from the Region of Khemisset in Morocco. How to use? Simply squeeze, lather and rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our range of volumizing hair products. After shampooing, follow up with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Conditioner. In between washes, refresh your hair with our Volume and Bounty Dry Shampoo. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Recharge with a jolt of energizing freshness delivered by our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Radical Refresher Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. Made in United States

Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
With my thin, fine hair I am always searching for good shampoos that actually add volume without weighing my hair down or making me look like a grease ball... This shampoo is the Holy Grail of drug store shampoos. I was instantly attracted to the bottle, because it made it pretty clear it was an all natural shampoo. The ingredients list was very short & has no parabens or dyes, so that always confirms that for me. It's infused with coconut oil AND coconut water which gives your hair strength as well as volume, which I love because my hair is very prone to breakage. It has a light but pleasant cocnut and mimosa flower smell that leaves my hair smelling amazing all day. Ive been using it for about a month now and it really does strengthen your hair while giving you nice, lightweight volume. This is the only shampoo I will ever buy from a drug store.
Kristen B.
Escanaba, MI
I LOVE this product line. As a curly haired gal, I always have to use a TON of conditioner, but not with this line! Smells great, leaves my curls soft and uniform, and is SO budget friendly. I like that it is lightweight but still gives my hair lots of volume. I also love that the product lists on the bottle what is included and what is NOT in the ingredient list very clearly.

One thing that I wish was different was that the cap was made from recycled materials as well. The product boasts that the bottle is made from 100% recycled materials, but not the cap. I would actually prefer a different style cap if necessary if it allowed for recycled materials to be utilized. Overall, I’m hooked on this product and excited to try other styling products!

The photo attached is my hair after using both the shampoo and conditioner- air dried with no added styling products. I believe it is much shinier, bouncy, and voluminous as compared to using other brands without additional styling products.
Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty ConditionerLove, Beauty & Planet Volume and Bounty Shampoo Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower
Danielle M.
I tried Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Shampoo Volume & Bounty a couple times now and was very satisfied. I didn't have high hopes because I am not a huge fan of the smell of coconut but overall I really enjoyed this product. The coconut smell is not super strong so once washed, your hair just smells clean. It made my hair feel thicker and a little dry after I washed it but once it dried it was less frizzy and my curls had a little more bounce to them. I like how they bottle tells you what is doesn't include in the product and I also love the design of the bottles. I would recommend going the product a try!
Amanda L.
This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean, smelling nice, and looking voluminous and bouncy. It's a great shampoo if you're going to blow dry your hair with a big round brush. It gave my hair lots of movement with no frizz. The only reason I didn't give it 5 starts is because it leaves my hair quite tangled and I have to use a bit more conditioner than normal. I pair it with the Love Beauty And Planet conditioner of the same scent and together they smell and work great.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I received a bottle of this from CrowdTap, and I am blown away! It passed my expections, and more. It smells amazing. Made my hair soft, and easy to detangle. It wasn't frizzy either which is HUGE for me. I'm not sure about the volume, I usually have my hair in a bun. BUT after taking my hair out of the bun it wasn't frizzy, like I said that's HUGE! Defaintly recommend, and defaintly will repurchase!!
danielle a.
United States
I just finished my very first bottle recently. The smell is amazing. My hair feels amazing after using it. I think this is a great brand, however the conditioner to this particular shampoo made my hair oily at the end of the day. I started just using it on the ends of my hair and that helped but I like to condition my roots as well. I will continue to use the brand. I'm hoping to find a conditioner from Live, Beauty & Planet that fits my needs.
Kaila C.
If you want to feel like you’re on the beach get this!! Smells AMAZING!! This is like the perfect shampoo! Vegan, organic, not tested on animals paraben free and more!! The price is amazing! The one thing I noticed is that you when you go to buy from their website it asks you to choose target, Walmart or amazon and I found that a little strange. However it make my hair feel amazing!!!
Yulemny R.
I love using love, beauty and planet in order to keep my hair soft , shiny , and healthy 💕 it gets so soapy no matter how dirty your hair gets, it smells delicious . I would also recommend the conditioner especially if you hair gets tangled very easy . It’ll get rid of those tangles in just one brush sweep
Kd A.
Fort Mill
This shampoo smells amazing! It was I my Target beauty box and It came with a conditioner as well. I love the way this works with my hair. I have thinning hair that is naturally wavy and it helps to keep the fly aways at bay...It is a great duo and I will definitely be buying the full size version. And, it is available at Target!
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
The shampoo doesn’t really do anything for my hair besides clean it. I don’t notice a difference between using this shampoo and other shampoos. I guess it’s moisturizing but doesn’t leave my hair oily which I have an issue with other shampoos but I mean it’s more like a regular shampoo to me. Not bad but not amazing either.
alexandra c.
Shawinigan, QC
Is this a good product
Nicole D.
Ottawa, ON
Does this work good with curly hair?