BeautyBodyBody CareChickAdvisor
Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Delicious Glow Body Lotion

Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Delicious Glow Body Lotion

by ChickAdvisor

Delight your skin with this precious lotion made with Murumuru Butter. Discover your glow with this luminous body lotion blended with luscious Murumuru Butter and indulgent Rose scent. Experience incredible moisture benefits that make skin look and feel gorgeous.YES Ethically Sourced Rose OilYES VeganYES Cruelty FreeYES With Plant Based MoisturizersNO SiliconesNO ParabensNO DyesYou may also like Love Beauty & Planet lotions in 'Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower' and 'Argan Oil & Lavender'

It retails for $6.99 at Target and Walmart.
how much does this cost?
Start your review of Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Delicious Glow Body Lotion!
Monique R.
Tucson, AZ
Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Delicious Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Monique R.
I LOVE this Love Beauty and Planet lotion. I actually found it at a yard sale for $1.00 and it retails for $6.99 at Target. It was mostly full so i thought i had a good find. When i put it in my hand, the smell was so good i wanted to eat it. IT has a slightly smell of rose and there is also something called murumuru butter in it that i believe is the ingredient that makes my skin soft and hydrated. The smell and hydration lasted all day and Im glad i had a good find! #lovebeautyandplanet
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,128 reviews
Purchased at: Kohl's
Where do I start?? 😂 This company has a wonderful business ethos in that it’s vegan, cruelty free, paraben free, silicone free and on and on. I love this rose scent and have purchased other products in the same fragrance. This lotion smells divine; such a unique and beautiful scent. It makes my skin soft and smooth and the scent lingers. Even after a few hours, I can still smell it on my skin! I think this is a great one to start with if you’ve never tried this brand. For reference, I’ve never been a rose-scented person but this line is one of a kind. This body lotion is a very generous size too because you only need a little. For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
Liliana M.
NewRochelle
I love this company ! This product is vegan, cruelty free, paraben free and silicone free! I love the rose scent and I have purchased so many of their products from their shampoo, and conditioner to their vitamins. Their lotion smells so good ; it’s a very unique scent. This lotion has made my skin softer and smoother. I definitely recommend this product and this brand !
Claire T.
Hershey
Purchased at: Target
absolutely love this lotion... has a nice texture and makes me feel very smooth. It does leave me feeling slightly sticky for a few minutes but goes away fairly fast. The scent is very nice and not too overpowering. 10/10 recommend
Robyn W.
Albion, NY
Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Delicious Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Robyn W.
Wow! I just used this product for the first time, and I am impressed! My skin gets very dry, and this absorbed so well. My skin feels so soft and smooth. It has a very nice, light scent as well.
Krystal H.
Painesville, OH
I am not a huge fan of rose scented stuff, but this was the only scent they had. I love how affordable it is, and that it has a pump. However, this is not very hydrating. Even when layering it on my body, my skin still felt itchy. I would not recommend
Mackenzie H.
Noblesville, IN
The experience was not satisfactory for the price it was. It was a sticky wet substance instead of a thick nicely priced lotion. All though, it works. It moisturizes your skin, as it’s supposed to.
Pooja K.
Purchased at: Walmart
As far as the scent goes, amazing! But when it comes to moisturizing it does not make the cut. The product has a powdery yet long lasting scent to it. But it still makes your skin feel dehydrated. I wouldn’t recommend this unless and until you’re just looking for a lotion to smell good! Although their hair products are really good! [product:love-beauty-&-planet-murumuru-butter-&-rose-delicious-glow-body-lotion]