BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Our fast-rinse conditioner technology saves you from tangles and can help you save water. Bring hope to damaged hair with our Hope and Repair Conditioner! Our conditioner for damaged hair, is made with plant based detanglers and infused with organic coconut oil. Let your hair bask in the early morning freshness of Ylang Ylang, sourced ethically from the island of Moheli in Comoros. How to use? After shampooing, spread through your gorgeous wet locks. Avoid the roots, rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, start with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Shampoo and finish with our Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Hair Oil. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Bathe your skin with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut & Ylang Ylang Tropical Hydration Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. Made in United States

Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
Where do I get started with this conditioner? If you can make it past the pastel floral packaging, you'll really fall in love with the goodness that's inside. This stuff smells amazing! It has a really light, real coconut-floral fragrance to it, not that synthetic coconut scent that I've experienced from other similar products.

Now when you think coconut oil in haircare, you think moisture, not volume. However, with this conditioner, I love that I didn't have to sacrifice one for the other. I am able to achieve sufficient volume and nourished hair all in one because these products don't have silicones to weigh hair down.

This conditioner is designed to out really easily, which is supposed to cut down on shower time. I do find that I have to use more conditioner than usual, but that's a general statement about my conditioner use, period.

I love that this stuff is silicone, dye, and paraben free and that Love Beauty and Planet use ethically sourced Ylang Ylang in this product. The packaging is also made from 100% recycled plastic. This conditioner is virtually guilt free!
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
I love this brand, my hair always looks healthier when using their products. This particular conditioner has a sort of coconut mixed with floral scent which I love. I’ve noticed that when I use it a liquid comes out with it (I don’t think it’s from my shower itself since it smells like the product) that doesn’t happen with the blue bottle (coconut and idk) but other than that this conditioner works perfect for my hair! Makes it look so healthy too!
Kaitlyn S.
Claxton , GA
I use this conditioner along with the matching shampoo and I love it. It keeps me from having to wash my hair everyday because it doesn’t get greasy and it’s also good with dyed hair and it also smells great. I’ve also noticed that they have been helping with my damaged hair.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
This conditioner smells really nice and the price point is great and let’s not forget the pretty bottle . I tried the shampoo and conditioner and had better luck with the conditioner on it’s own but still I think the coconut oil in this may be too heavy for my thinner hair . My hair was left feeling heavy and a little greasy as well
Lilly H.
This stuff is alright. Personally I’m not a big fan because I have thick frizzy hair and it leaves an almost residue feel on your hair that I for sure don’t want. It does smell good and packaging is super cute but doesn’t work for my hair. It may work with other hair types, just not for me!!
Jalisa N.
Bakersfield
I love this conditioner. I constantly bleach my natural hair and this is the only thing that kept my hair soft and not falling apart. It’s not very heavy so I could also use it as a leave in. It really repaired a lot of the damage done to my hair.
Gisele A.
Seven Springs
This is my favorite conditioner at the moment. It is great when combined with the shampoo! It leaves my hair smooth and clean! This product i would repurchase again and again. It is super affordable and you can get it at drugstores or walmart!
Sarah B.
Tarzana, CA
Love this conditioner. Picked it up on a whim. I have changed all of my beauty and hair products. I love this brand. Will definitely be buying again. The smell is amazing and leaves my hair looking and smelling so good and leaves it so soft.
Bekah W.
Ann Arbor
Extremely complimentary to the same brand shampoo, this conditioner works and smells amazing. It's a lighter weight conditioner which helps prevent weighing your hair down and removing the natural volume your hair has. My hair isn't as soft as when I use the Tresemme brand conditioners but the volume and light weight trade off makes it worth it!
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I enjoy this conditioner, I feel like it does it’s job of tangling and putting a little bit of life in your hair. The formula is very thin so it’s easy to wash out so you use less water. It may not make your hair has soft as other conditioner but it is a natural formula which is nice.

back