BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Our fast-rinse conditioner technology saves you from tangles and can help you save water. Bring hope to damaged hair with our Hope and Repair Conditioner! Our conditioner for damaged hair, is made with plant based detanglers and infused with organic coconut oil. Let your hair bask in the early morning freshness of Ylang Ylang, sourced ethically from the island of Moheli in Comoros. How to use? After shampooing, spread through your gorgeous wet locks. Avoid the roots, rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, start with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Shampoo and finish with our Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Hair Oil. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Bathe your skin with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut & Ylang Ylang Tropical Hydration Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. Made in United States

Love, Beauty & Planet Hope and Repair Conditioner Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang

Start your review of Love, Beauty & Planet Hope and Repair Conditioner Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meagan H.
Judsonia, AR
LOVE this brand! Just like their name suggests, they care a lot about the planet. Their goal is to leave as small of a carbon footprint as possible, which I love! Their products are also made with all natural ingredients!  This is the only brand I've used for a while, and I can't wait to continue.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t find this to be as good as the shampoo. It does say it’s easy to rinse which it is but it’s also not very moisturizing. I had more tangles than normal almost like I didn’t use any conditioner at all. It smells great but not as strong as the shampoo and I don’t think the scent hangs around long.
Chelsea K.
Honolulu, HI
I am almost done with this conditioner, and I will be repurchasing this.  This conditioner smells great, and does help repair my dry damaged hair.  I've also noticed that my hair is smoother and shinier since I've started using this.  This brand is a new love!
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring, TX
I love this brand, my hair always looks healthier when using their products. This particular conditioner has a sort of coconut mixed with floral scent which I love. I’ve noticed that when I use it a liquid comes out with it (I don’t think it’s from my shower itself since it smells like the product) that doesn’t happen with the blue bottle (coconut and idk) but other than that this conditioner works perfect for my hair! Makes it look so healthy too!
Kaitlyn S.
Claxton, GA
I use this conditioner along with the matching shampoo and I love it. It keeps me from having to wash my hair everyday because it doesn’t get greasy and it’s also good with dyed hair and it also smells great. I’ve also noticed that they have been helping with my damaged hair.
Jalisa N.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this conditioner. I constantly bleach my natural hair and this is the only thing that kept my hair soft and not falling apart. It’s not very heavy so I could also use it as a leave in. It really repaired a lot of the damage done to my hair.
Sarah B.
Tarzana, CA
Love this conditioner. Picked it up on a whim. I have changed all of my beauty and hair products. I love this brand. Will definitely be buying again. The smell is amazing and leaves my hair looking and smelling so good and leaves it so soft.
Bekah W.
Ann Arbor
Extremely complimentary to the same brand shampoo, this conditioner works and smells amazing. It's a lighter weight conditioner which helps prevent weighing your hair down and removing the natural volume your hair has. My hair isn't as soft as when I use the Tresemme brand conditioners but the volume and light weight trade off makes it worth it!
sammie p.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Love , Beauty and Planet products the rose is so beautiful and smells amazing I just tried the ylang ylang conditioner this time it's one of the best conditioners I've used I see why ppl have been loving this coconut ylang ylang I wasn't sure I'd like the smell it sorta has a more flower sent in the bottle but when it's on your hair it's like a coconut meets a flower and it detangled my hair so fast I haven't tried the shampoo but I'm sure it's amazing as well
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I enjoy this conditioner, I feel like it does it’s job of tangling and putting a little bit of life in your hair. The formula is very thin so it’s easy to wash out so you use less water. It may not make your hair has soft as other conditioner but it is a natural formula which is nice.