BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. With our Blooming Color Shampoo you will keep your color treated hair vibrant and nourished! Our color care shampoo is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Surround your hair with the juicy freshness of Rose Petals, sourced ethically from the Rose Valley of Bulgaria. How to use? Simply squeeze, lather and rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, follow up with our Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Color Conditioner. On days when your hair needs a "pick me up"; try our Blooming Strength and Shine 2-minute Miracle Masque. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Envelop your skin in our Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Bountiful Moisture Body Wash to nourish dry skin leaving it petal soft. And, if your skin craves a scrub, try our Love Beauty and Planet Sugar & Rose Peace and Glow Creamy Body Scrub. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. Made in United States see more...

Love, Beauty & Planet Blooming Color Shampoo Murumuru Butter & Rose - 13.5 oz.

Start your review of Love, Beauty & Planet Blooming Color Shampoo Murumuru Butter & Rose - 13.5 oz.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Adrian G.
Liberty, SC
I love this shampoo! It smells absolutely heavenly and really keeps the color in my hair. It has a rich and creamy lather, and I love that it’s organic! The price isn’t all that bad considering all of the above. It also last a long time, and I have thick and naturally slightly wavy hair. If you’re looking for an organic and affordable shampoo that will protect the color in your hair, I definitely recommend this product!
Adriana🐢 R.
This is probably my favorite scent from this brand! This shampoo has such a refreshing scent! It also lasts so long on my hair; I shower before bed and I’ll still smell this in my hair late into the evening the next day. It does a good job of cleaning my scalp and the conditioner makes my hair super soft. I would definitely buy this shampoo and conditioner combo again, highly recommend this brand!
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
This stuff smells so good, is so healthy for your hair AND the environment plus its cruelty free....what more could you ask for? Its very inexpensive and leaves hair soft and shiny. It does have a little lather which concerned me since it said it was sulfate free but my hair loved it and didn't feel like I had put anything harmful on it.
Catalina A.
Bend
I was excited to use this product but was very 😞. First of all it does not smell like roses, I smell baby powder every time I open the cap. Yuck! It's drying to my fine curly hair and I wasn't happy. Nice packaging but total fail. Maybe I picked the wrong one? Love, Beauty & Planet Blooming Color Shampoo Murumuru Butter & Rose - 13.5 oz.
carla l.
Salem , OR
Wow. I had been wanting to try this new line of haircare from the moment I heard about it and was so excited to finally find it in a store. I purchased a few of the products but this was what I was looking forward to trying the most and I wasn't disappointed.
First, let's appreciate the packaging which is trendy and pretty at the same time, very cute and fun. I used the shampoo for the first time today and really appreciate the formulation; it has a creamy consistency with a light amount of hydration due to the rose oil and muuruu muuruu butter that it contains. It isn't heavy but imparts a substantial amount of moisture nonetheless.
The standout feature, though, is that the shampoo smells SO GOOD! The fragrance is a very natural rose and I was so impressed that the scent lingered in my hair long after I had dried it. It is just a beautiful "feel good" feminine fragrance that I truly enjoyed it. Definitely a must-have for someone who appreciates a beautiful floral scent.
Would I buy it again? Absolutely. I have already ordered the corresponding conditioner (which the store from which I purchased the shampoo did NOT have--go figure) and I can't wait to use the duo together!
Kiley D.
Hummelstown
This product is wonderful. Not only is it good for the environment, but it's good for my hair too. It has a wonderful scent that stay in the hair for a nice time. It doesnt dry out my hair and it's not crazy expensive compared to high end brands. Good for the environment and perfect for me, I will definitely be buying this again
Caroline c.
Millis, MA
Recent received this in my 2018 Best of Beauty box and I love it. Great product for am hair types and smells great. I have dry scalp and this doesn't irritate it at all or over oil my hair. You can even purchase it at your local drug store!
meghmik h.
N Hollywood, CA
I love using this product and I love their mission. This shampoo smells AMAZING and it is very affordable. It has very cute packaging and their bottles are 100% recyclable.  I would definitely recommend this brand especially considering they give back to the environment.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
I’m not a huge fan of rose scent, to that’s the first kicker for me, but the biggest issue is the “butter/oil” in the shampoo. When pairing with a conditioner, it’s just too much for my hair and is already greasy by the next morning. Definitely not a good fit for my hairstyle.
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
Can I just say this is one of my favorite lines and I never knew getting a deodorant would be so dang exciting! It’s by far my favorite product i received from the box and it smells like heaven! I’m a sports girl and I’m constantly sweating and moving heavily and it WORKS!
Alena B.
Hickory
Does this product smell good? & Do you recommend?
Bethany D.
Lindenhurst, NY
Does this work well?
▪️Ximena A.
Does this product work well and does it smell good?
Victoria F.