Love Beauty Bio Swiss Mini Tweezer, Red uploaded by Amanda F.

BY LOVE BEAUTY #58 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Amanda F.
I have had this mini sized tweezer for some time now. I think it's very good for traveling but for and everyday use I find it kind of difficult since it's so small. I recommended if you're someone that travels constantly or to take it with you in your purse.
Jolene K.
Browns Mills, NJ
I have these poka dot one by revele and I love it ❤️️how ever is a lil heavy but the packaging is good and it's cheap $1.00 and I love it really I use it for my brows the slanted head is really good I think everyone pick this up
L M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these tweezers great for removing things that hard to reach in fingers our eyebrows definitely recommend this product
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So for using to open make0up and pick up beads it is great! For eyebrows pretty good for those tiny annoying hairs not the best:( But I still love them!
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tweezers are wonderful, I never have to worry about a stray hair that I just can't keep hold of.
Brooklynn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
these are my absolute favorite tweezers that I've tried. they are very small, so it is easy to handle. the razor sharp edges make it even easier to grab any stray hairs you might find. they also come in a great case so i wont loose them ( like i always do!)