BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Purify to reveal hair that makes you smile with our Radical Refresher Shampoo! Our purifying and volumizing shampoo is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Encapsulate your hair in the energizing freshness of Vetiver, sourced ethically from the Region of Les Cayes in Haiti. How to use? Simply squeeze, lather and rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, follow up with our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner. On days where you skip your morning wash, try our Radical Refresher Dry Shampoo to instantly refresh your hair. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Purify your skin in our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree & Vetiver Daily Detox Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

• I just purchased this product and am really excited to gi...2 Answers
  • Gonna go use this for the first time! Fingers crossed i l...1 Answers
Sarah H.
Modesto
I love this stuff! Smells amazing. It's not harsh on my hair which is good because I color it. It helps with dandruff too.
Breanne W.
KETTERING, OH
This product smells good and is great and all but it really made my scalp itch so I have barely used it or gave it a try
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
I love this stuff! Leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean. It takes off excess product and leaves my hair weightless.
Thalita V.
Jacinto City, TX
Love love and love this product. The freshness and the smell is everything! Totally recommend!!
Peyton R.
Hyde Park
Let me just tell you that for YEARS I was struggling with my hair getting greasy within 24 hours and had tried shampoo after shampoo, from high end to affordable ones. When I found this one, I didn’t need to search anymore. It keeps my hair from becoming a greasy mess even on a hot sweaty day. And not to mention it smells AMAZING!! I love how it makes my scalp feel kind of tingly and even at the end of a long day, my hair still feels clean!
Carly P.
Carleton Place, CA
The Love Beauty & Planet Teea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher shampoo is my new favourite! I received it for free to try as part of the Product Review Club with ChickAdvisor. My hair feels so fresh and clean after using it. It lathers so well, and is easy to rinse out. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean! I LOVE this brand! The bottles are made of 100% recycled plastic!
April c.
This shampoo smells awesome and made my hair soft and shiny. One of my biggest concerns is having an itchy scalp and lots of dandruff. Usually when I try out a new shampoo it makes the problem worse, which is why I only use sulphate free shampoo. I was so relieved that after only a couple of days use, my scalp was a lot less itchy and I had noticeably less dandruff. It’s a lot cheaper than my current shampoo for dandruff as well.
The shampoo cleans my hair really well, definitely less greasy so I can go longer in between washings. I have semi-permanent dyed hair and after using it for almost two weeks it was colour safe for me.
Amy M.
Hamilton, ON
I highly recommend trying this shampoo! I find the smell of tea tree oil and vetiver to be very refreshing, it matches it's name of radical refresher! It really does purify each strand for a phenomenal clean feel. I love what Love Beauty and Planet stands for and how every bottle is made out of recycled materials and natural ingredients! I can't wait to try every scent! My hair is clean yet soft and manageable, I am refreshed obssessed ❤
Jeanne P.
Montreal
I feel like this shampoo simply doesn’t wash my hair. After a couple hours, my hair are becoming extra greasy. I usually try to wash my hair every other day, but this is impossible to do with this. It smells suuuuper good though!
Tara M.
Hamilton, ON
I love this shampoo. I find my roots get super greasy and sometimes my hair feels weighted down from product accumulation. This shampoo does a great job keeping my scalp fresh while not drying out the rest of my hair. Would definitely recommend it.
Lela P.
I just purchased this product and am really excited to give it a try !
Lela P.
Gonna go use this for the first time! Fingers crossed i love it!

back