BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Purify to reveal hair that makes you smile with our Radical Refresher Shampoo! Our purifying and volumizing shampoo is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Encapsulate your hair in the energizing freshness of Vetiver, sourced ethically from the Region of Les Cayes in Haiti. How to use? Simply squeeze, lather and rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, follow up with our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner. On days where you skip your morning wash, try our Radical Refresher Dry Shampoo to instantly refresh your hair. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Purify your skin in our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree & Vetiver Daily Detox Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Christina F.
I have a dry flaky scalp and I know that tea tree is supposed to help, so I thought I'd give it a try. My hair felt nice afterwards, but I just couldn't get over the scent being so strong. I felt like I had bathed in perfume! I've also been trying to use sulfate free shampoos, and while this line is paraben and silicone free, it still have sulfates.
Tamara F.
Medford, OR
Bought this for my kiddos. Tea tree oil is really good for an antiseptic plus lice and bugs hate it, yet it is so hard to find a tea tree oil in shampoo and conditioner. So so glad I found this! It has amazing smell I even use it...and I can't wait to test out the other products they have!
Bonnie L.
Gorgeous scent that lasts forever! Refreshing but light and airy. Leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable without weighing it down or drying it out. Great product—one of my top drugstore finds to date!!
marie A.
I have to say this product really surprised me. I am not a huge fan of the scent tea tree, but this shampoo has a very light beautiful scent to it.  It left my hair very fresh and light feeling. This brand is over all just wonderful. 100% recommend and I will be trying other products from this brand!
Cece H.
Decided to give this a shot since my hair builds up product super easy and it left my hair feeling super soft unlike some shampoos and not all greasy and matted.
Kristina P.
garden city
I love this product and had to try it as soon as target started carrying it. It smells great!!!! All day!!!! And I love that's is vegan and environmentally friendly!
Breanne W.
Farmersville, OH
This product smells good and is great and all but it really made my scalp itch so I have barely used it or gave it a try
Amy M.
Hamilton, ON
I highly recommend trying this shampoo! I find the smell of tea tree oil and vetiver to be very refreshing, it matches it's name of radical refresher! It really does purify each strand for a phenomenal clean feel. I love what Love Beauty and Planet stands for and how every bottle is made out of recycled materials and natural ingredients! I can't wait to try every scent! My hair is clean yet soft and manageable, I am refreshed obssessed ❤
Carly P.
Carleton Place, ON
The Love Beauty & Planet Teea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher shampoo is my new favourite! I received it for free to try as part of the Product Review Club with ChickAdvisor. My hair feels so fresh and clean after using it. It lathers so well, and is easy to rinse out. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean! I LOVE this brand! The bottles are made of 100% recycled plastic!
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Absolutely love this! It foams a lot so you don’t need a lot to actually wash your hair. It doesn’t have the most feminine smell but I don’t mind it at all! Plus my hair feels and looks really healthy afterwise.
Lela P.
I just purchased this product and am really excited to give it a try !
Lela P.
Gonna go use this for the first time! Fingers crossed i love it!