BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Purify to reveal hair that makes you smile with our Radical Refresher Shampoo! Our purifying and volumizing shampoo is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Encapsulate your hair in the energizing freshness of Vetiver, sourced ethically from the Region of Les Cayes in Haiti. How to use? Simply squeeze, lather and rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, follow up with our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner. On days where you skip your morning wash, try our Radical Refresher Dry Shampoo to instantly refresh your hair. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Purify your skin in our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree & Vetiver Daily Detox Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

• I just purchased this product and am really excited to gi...2 Answers
  • Gonna go use this for the first time! Fingers crossed i l...1 Answers
Autumn M.
St Augustine, FL
Bought this shampoo for my husband to see if it would help with itchy scalp (it did!). It quickly became my go to grab in the shower too! Soft, cool scent that's refreshing but doesnt make me feel like I rubbed my scalp with Icy-Hot like some others with this combination. I've also noticed my husband's hair seems more hydrated and healthy even without product. Mine feels softer and fuller. I'm really pleased with it.

I'll likely buy a conditioner next...have to figure out which scent first!!
Christina F.
I have a dry flaky scalp and I know that tea tree is supposed to help, so I thought I'd give it a try. My hair felt nice afterwards, but I just couldn't get over the scent being so strong. I felt like I had bathed in perfume! I've also been trying to use sulfate free shampoos, and while this line is paraben and silicone free, it still have sulfates.
Josette G.
Fort Wayne
I love this shampoo, it really gets a nice deep clean! I have oily roots so I use it on my bangs to keep them looking good. I have to be careful because it does dry out my ends more than I’d like, but I have naturally dry ends no matter what shampoo I use! I would definitely recommend this and will be buying it again!
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I love this product! It smells amazing and my scalp felt so refreshed after using it! It lathers well and just a small amount goes a long way! Love that it can be bought everywhere, I purchased mine from Walmart. Definitely would purchase again and recommend to anyone looking for a soothing shampoo!
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
This shampoo gives your hair a nice, refreshing feeling.  I feel like it does a great job cleaning and clarifying my hair.  Also love that it is cruelty free and has great ingredients.  Definitely would recommend this brand of hair care.  It is a pretty reasonable price as well.
Peyton R.
Hyde Park
Let me just tell you that for YEARS I was struggling with my hair getting greasy within 24 hours and had tried shampoo after shampoo, from high end to affordable ones. When I found this one, I didn’t need to search anymore. It keeps my hair from becoming a greasy mess even on a hot sweaty day. And not to mention it smells AMAZING!! I love how it makes my scalp feel kind of tingly and even at the end of a long day, my hair still feels clean!
Bonnie L.
Gorgeous scent that lasts forever! Refreshing but light and airy. Leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable without weighing it down or drying it out. Great product—one of my top drugstore finds to date!!
Alexandra M.
Oxford , OH
Love this shampoo! Tried it a couple months ago and have been using ever since! Doesn’t leave any buildup and my hair always feels fresh and clean after. Cheap option for a good tea-tree oil shampoo.
LUPITA M.
Fontana
I bought this product a couple of days ago and I am in LOVE. I really appreciate the natural ingredients and it’s amazing for oily hair! The tea tree oil smells amazing and minty fresh! Definitely would buy again! Super affordable and amazing for the planet !
Cece H.
Decided to give this a shot since my hair builds up product super easy and it left my hair feeling super soft unlike some shampoos and not all greasy and matted.
Lela P.
I just purchased this product and am really excited to give it a try !
Lela P.
Gonna go use this for the first time! Fingers crossed i love it!