$4.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Our fast-rinse conditioner technology saves you from tangles and can help you save water. Purify to reveal hair that makes you smile with our Radical Refresher Conditioner! Our purifying and volumizing conditioner, is made with plant based detanglers and infused with organic coconut oil. Encapsulate your hair in the energizing freshness of Vetiver, sourced ethically from the Region of Les Cayes in Haiti. How to use? After shampooing, spread through your gorgeous wet locks. Avoid the roots, rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, start with our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher Shampoo. On days where you skip your morning wash, try our Radical Refresher Dry Shampoo to instantly refresh your hair. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Purify your skin in our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree & Vetiver Daily Detox Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil and Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner 13.5 oz!
a month agoAtlanta, GA
Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil and Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner 13.5 oz uploaded by Nyesha A.
Like the shampoo, I enjoyed using this conditioner. It had a pleasant tea tree scent. I found that it had enough slip when I was detangling my hair in the shower. It also has a nice consistency, but I did find it a bit thicker than I expected and had to shake the bottle a little to get the product out. Along with the natural ingredients, I loved that it had no major silicones in it 👌. Like the shampoo, I recommend this and look forward to using it again. (Side note: I forgot to mention this in my shampoo review, but I adore the packaging. The shampoo and conditioner bottle colors are opposite of each other which makes it easier to grab without reading the label. I also love the matte and shiny textured feeling of the bottles, too.😍)
a month ago
Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil and Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner 13.5 oz uploaded by Shakirah L.
After Using The Radical Refresher Shampoo My Hair Looked And Felt Amazing But Directly After I Followed Up With The Radical Refresher Conditioner And I Was Very Impressed. I Immediately Felt My Scalp And Strands Relieved And My Hair Soft As A Cloud. After Using The Combo I Was Suprised To Feel The Cool Air Run Through My Scalp Without Any Partings Or Touching. The Fragrance That It Leaves Me With Is So Wonderful And Also Ensures That I Have Gotten The Most Natural Conditioning In The Most Natural Way. I Believe They Thought This Formula Out Well For Natural Hair Care In One Of The Most Organic Ways. I've Already Recommended This Product To Many Of My Closest Friends And Family.
a month agoCharleston, AR
Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil and Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner 13.5 oz uploaded by leslie R.
I’ve tried a lot of conditioners to tame my frizzy hair & while they’ve worked for taming, they leave it feeling weighted down and/or greasy so I normally forego the conditioner & deal with the frizz. As soon as I applied this conditioner, I could feel the difference! My hair was instantly silky! After rinsing & allowing to air dry, it was still silky & smooth, not weighted down, & allowed my natural curl shine. I wasn’t sure about the smell but after use, it smells nice & the scent lingers but wasn’t overpowering. This conditioner checked off all my must haves & then some. Will definitely recommend!
a month agoPalm Coast, FL
Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil and Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner 13.5 oz uploaded by Amanda M.
This was my first time trying a Love Beauty and Planet product and I was really impressed. The packaging is 100% recycled and the carbon footprint that this company leaves is almost non existent. After washing my hair with the Teatree oil and vetiver radical refresh shampoo I used this conditioner as instructed. What I noticed was in the instructions it states to not apply it to your roots which I’m sure I’ve always done with other conditioners by mistake, regardless I did as instructed. This conditioner is made to work quickly and be rinsed quickly instead of 3-4 minutes after application. I rinsed using cold water and wrapped my hair up in my towel. My hair is naturally oily and fine but tangles like no other so I was very surprised when my brush glided through my hair without a struggle. Light and literally refreshing with a wonderful smell, I will recommend this product in the future! The price in stores in fair, about $8 a bottle and despite its small appearance this bottle has the same amount ounce wise as other competitors. Love this.
7 days agoSanta Clara, CA
This conditioner was moisturizing and made my hair feel great! I have dry, frizzy hair but this conditioner made my hair feel soft snd moisturized. It was easy to apply and I love how cute the packaging is! Most of all the packaging is made of recycled products, which makes using products from this brand more sustainable! I used the conditioner with the matching tea tree oil shampoo and felt that the scent was overpowering. Although I generally like tea tree oil scents from other brands I felt this one was closer to a men’s cologne smell. Overall, I enjoyed using this conditioner except the scent and would recommend this product as long as you don't mind the strong scent.
7 days ago
Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil and Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner 13.5 oz uploaded by Jess S.
This conditioner takes a while to rinse out. On the bottle it said it was easy to rinse out so that I would use less water but that is not what I found the case to be. Like the shampoo, this has a very strong scent of tea tree and it almost smells like cat pee. It doesn't condition my hair as much as I would like it to but I know it wasn't marketed as that. Would not purchase after using up the bottle
8 days ago
I have a problem with hair conditioner. It weighs down my hair a lot and causes a lot of product build up even if I don't add anything else to my hair. I got this conditioner through influenster and was honestly dreading using it, thinking I'd have to wash my hair in a day because of build up. I went ahead and tried it though. Surprisingly, there was no build up! It was light, smelled good, and worked great on my hair! I really liked it!
a month agoFeeding Hills, MA
I was a little skeptic on trying this conditioner when I received it. Tea Tree Oil is something I usually stay away from because I’ve had many bad experiences with it. But this time was very different. (Same as the shampoo) But I’m so happy I did. Paired with the shampoo, my hair feels and looks amazing. Even my daughter has been using this conditioner because “she loves the scent!” Just as much as I do. The Tea Tree Oil doesn’t give me any negative side effects which normally happens when I use any products containing it. I usually get a rash, or have a lot of redness. Not with this product! I also have bleached hair and find that it hasn’t damaged, dried, caused any kind of brassiness to my hair since I started using it. I normally only use purple shampoo and conditioner but this one might replace those. My hair looks and feels so much better, which I’m still finding strange, but I can truly say that I have noticed an improvement. I only wash my hair twice and week and since trying the shampoo and conditioner, my hair doesn’t feel as weighed down by wash day. I’m still blown away by this. If you asked me if I’d repurchase this? My answer is yes, yes I would!
3 days agoLadson , SC
Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil and Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner 13.5 oz uploaded by Destiny J.
I received this product from influenster to try and review honestly. Just like the shampoo I wouldn't metaphorically die if I couldn't get this product, but, it seemed to do the job well enough. I do like other conditioners better. It didn't really seem to work well with my hair for some reason so I ended up mixing in a little of my normal conditioner to get what I needed.
a month agoHamburg, PA
This conditioner worked very well with the matching shampoo to cleanse and soften my hair. I also love that the ingredients and packaging are planet-conscuous. The scent of this product is also very fresh, plus my husband likes it as well, so he can use it too. This product was sent to me for free courtesy of Influenster, but all my opinions expressed here are my own.