Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil and Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner 13.5 oz

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Our fast-rinse conditioner technology saves you from tangles and can help you save water. Purify to reveal hair that makes you smile with our Radical Refresher Conditioner! Our purifying and volumizing conditioner, is made with plant based detanglers and infused with organic coconut oil. Encapsulate your hair in the energizing freshness of Vetiver, sourced ethically from the Region of Les Cayes in Haiti. How to use? After shampooing, spread through your gorgeous wet locks. Avoid the roots, rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, start with our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher Shampoo. On days where you skip your morning wash, try our Radical Refresher Dry Shampoo to instantly refresh your hair. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Purify your skin in our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree & Vetiver Daily Detox Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
Bought this with the shampoo and I’m in love! It really does help with dry itchy scalps and leaves your hair feeling super soft and refreshed! Can’t get over the scent! Absolutely recommended, I’m excited to try more from this line!
Bonnie L.
My new go-to conditioner that won't weigh down my very fine strands! The scent is amazing, refreshing, and very, very long-lasting! Leaves hair soft and manageable for very little amount used on my longer locks. Great product!!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
This is so good for my curly hair! This conditioner really smooths on the hair and when it rinses away I don’t feel like there are spots that aren’t hydrated. I have a sensitive scalp that’s easily irritated and tea tree in this really helps! It smells quite strong but I don’t mind it. It leaves my hair really soft and nourished.
Mary T.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite shampoo and conditioner. The tea tree oil leaves my hair feeling and smelling clean and fresh. I use their body wash as well and I'm sooooo loyal to these products because they are so great. Been using it for the past 8 months. thumbs up yall!!
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
I love this conditioner! The smell is fantastic and stays in my hair ALL day and is so fresh!!! Also it makes my hair so so soft. I also love what this brand stands for!!!
Elizabeth I.
Flint
Was looking for something cheap, easy to use and keep my curly hair tame! It was so good for all of that!! It smells amazingggg!
~~~ C.
Love the scent! I pair it with the matching shampoo and some times I pair it with the deep conditioning mask. Love this brand.
Lorna W.
This is still far from my favourite scent in the line, but I actually really prefer the scent of the conditioner to the shampoo or body wash. I think the tea tree and Vetiver smells quite like peppermint, but the conditioner lacks the strange smell that the body wash and shampoo had.

Unfortunately, it did leave my short hair a little fuzzy, but with a good amount of softness. I still like it, but others from Love Beauty and Planet are better suited to my hair type!
Amy M.
Hamilton, ON
Just like salt and pepper, this conditioner is the perfect match with the shampoo! The shampoo leaves your hair squeaky clean while the conditioner leaves your hair silky smooth! It's not heavy or greasy it's very manageable without styling products and minimal frizz! I'm super impressed! I love the company and everything they stand for too, I will be purchasing again and again!