BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Give your skin a break with our Daily Detox Body Wash and enjoy a supremely purifying experience in the shower. Our Tea Tree and Vetiver detoxifying body wash is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. With the earthy, refined scent of vetiver, ethically sourced from the Region of Les Cayes in Haiti, it's like a deep sigh for your skin in the shower. How to use? You know it - squeeze, lather, rinse. Go easy on the tap. Don't stop with fresh skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree and Vetiver Radical Refresher Shampoo and our Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree and Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Excellent body wash. I used this bottle within a month and I will be repurchasing. Got it for free from Crowdtap to try out. So far I Am loving this brand. Body wash lathered up excellent, cleaned my skin well and left it feeling soft, clean and smelling excellent. Packaging is super cute and made very well. Love the smell of this body wash I couldn’t get enough of it. Sold at most drug stores now. Would definitely recommend all of their hair and body products. I’ve tried a few now and they are all excellent. Vegan, organic no harsh chemicals. Just all around a great exciting new brand to check out. Definitely peep this company out, I think they’ll be making plenty waves in the beauty community!
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Absolutely love this product. I love everything about it really. I normally hate body washes because I feel like they either don't clean me all that well or they leave a residue that just gives you a smell that you may not like. This one was different though. It actually does make me feel clean, and not just the fake clean either. It's super easy to use as goes from a gel to liquid kind of consistency, which is very unique in my mind. Though, I feel like that might be why it makes me feel super clean. This scent is very unisex, which is great because guys need to get clean as well. I will say the only slight negative for me would be how strong the scent is. Don't get me wrong, I love the scent. I think it is great. However, it was pretty powerful when I first started to use it. I would send a little caution out on that. Overall, great product and a definite repurchase. Or I might try out the other scents, who knows.
Bonnie L.
I purchased the same scent of shampoo and conditioner from this brand first, and fell in love instantly! I knew I had to buy the body wash, and was not disappointed at all. Leaves your skin soft and smooth without any filmy residue. Fresh, clean, and surprisingly unisex fragrance that is uplifting and light. Absolutely fantastic product!!
Hannah M.
Cincinnati
Tea tree oil is one of my favorite scents and finding a body wash that has that as the scent as cheap as this was amazing! It’s so relaxing to use this after a long day at work. It lathers really great, as it is more of a creamy consistency. This is definitely going to be a repurchase.
Nelly B.
they are a all natural company thats makes products with all the oils and essentials to leave your skin nice and nurtured with just one use! It smells heavenly and i have only used it once and it is so good i love the way it leaves my skin i have found that it keeps my skin nice and moisturized truly one of a kind magic this product is and i hope you all will try it too you will not regret it.
Amber B.
I was a little skeptical about this body wash because of the tea tree BUT I was so wrong! It gives your skin a tingling sensation and smells so amazing. The scent is just the perfect amount, it's not overbearing and it does linger on the skin throughout the day. I'm very particular about my body washes because not all of them make you feel clean but this one did the job! I reeeeeeeeally liked this one.
Rachel R.
San Antonio, TX
The smell of this body wash is my favorite thing about it, it reminds me of a spa! It cleanses gently but effectively, I have troublesome skin and have found that my shoulders and back have less rough, bumpy skin than usual since using this.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great quality, lathering, body wash, that happens to be natural and healthy. The scent is strong and refreshing, and I love the added properties from the tea tree oil.
Lorna W.
This is as good a body wash as the other Love Beauty and Planet washes, meaning the benefits are the lack of Dyes, Silicons and Parabens and the pretty, recycled packaging. There is added fragrance though and when it comes to this fragrance, it's not one I love. I really like tea tree scent normally, so I imagine it's the vetiver. It's a reasonably strong fragrance that gets into your nose and will annoy you if you don't like it. To me, the best way I could describe it is 'Hippy peppermint'. The tea, tree gives that lovely sort of citrusy mint smell, but the Vetiver makes it a bit...weird smelling for me.

I would also say this scent leans slightly masculine, though it can still definitely be used by all genders without anybody worrying. It does smell more like a natural scent to me, but I just wish it favoured the tea tree more. Despite this it's easy to use, cleans well and works great as a body wash, just not the best scent of this line.
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
I love this, but I’m not mindblown by it! It does leave you a fresh feel afterwise and you smell really nice throughtout the day so it’s nice. I love that it is made with tea tree oil as I love all their proprieties.

back