Hair CareHair ProductsShampooLove Beauty And Planet
sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo

Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo

Keep your color-treated hair vibrant with Love Beauty and Planet® Blooming Color Murumuru Butter & Rose Sulfate-Free Shampoo.

Iss this drying?
Does this product work well for fine, oily hair?
Is this shampoo healthy and all natural?
Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo!
Angélica M.
Davie, FL
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Angélica M.
I’m the kind of person that all the time has problems with dandruff and dry scalp and to be honest I was so scared to try this shampoo, but now I love it! I got this shampoo a month ago, and I really love it, my hair is so soft, healthy and shinny now! [product:love-beauty-and-planet-sulfate-free-murumuru-butter-&-rose-shampoo]
Brittany B.
Pulaski, VA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Brittany B.
So I actually got this Shampoo & Conditioner through couponing and figured I would give it a try. I really hope it works a lot better for other people or other hair types but the only thing I've noticed since using this brand, Love Beauty & Planet, is that my super straight, thin hair just looks more flat and somehow more greasy, even right after washing it. I do like the smell, murumuru butter and rose. However, I'm not liking the look it's causing to much.
Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Carly M.
Purchased at: Target
My hair feels amazing and has been growing so healthy. I’ve noticed my color stays nice longer and generally speaking, I feel like my hair is in one of the best conditions it’s been in a very long time. After a few years of dying my hair and playing with colors I’ve been transitioning into a more natural balayage/ blonde hair. Finding a shampoo that isn’t so harsh was key after bleaching. I have been using is since September 2020 and haven’t switched since 💕💕
Susie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Susie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I recently colored my hair and was looking for a color protecting shampoo and conditioner that were more environmentally friendly. Well, I definitely found that shampoo and more!!! I am not normally a fan of rose scented products, but this is the most beautiful light rose scent. Everytime I shower, I feel like I'm in a spa. My hair looks so vibrant and healthy. It's been so soft and easy to brush (which is a plus when you have thick hair!!). Can't wait to but more products from this line.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Target
There are pros and cons about this shampoo. This rose scent is amazing, packaging is attractive and is sulfate-free. However I’ve noticed that my hair feels dry when I wash it using this shampoo. Mixed feelings 🥲
Abigail C.
Covina, CA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Abigail C.
I have received the black tea kombucha & red ginger shampoo and it is amazing including the smell. When I put it on my hair it makes it look more shinnier and smoother than other shampoos and conditioner I have tried so far.
paula R.
Cupertino, CA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by paula R.
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo Have a amazing smell and it gives you a fresh feeling, it’s also very cute packing and good for the planet so it’s a great all on one
Flor C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Flor C.
Purchased at: Target
Este champoo huele muy bonito y deja el cabello suavecito es primer vez q lo usa mi niña y me encanto y a ella también.
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love this scent. These conditioners are the closest I have found to salon quality without the salon price tag. No buildup, leaves my hair frizz free and easy to detangle. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new conditioner.
Akhi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Akhi S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just started to use this “LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET “ shampoo and I’m loving it! It makes my hair smooth silky and lighter. Packaging is so cute. Worth of money. Hair smells amazing, that it lasts few days! I’m really satisfied with this product. I would recommend this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria A.
Antioch , CA
il y a 9 mois
Marjorie P. il y a 4 mois
I haven't personally but a dried of mine loves their products she has been trying to get me to try them.