BeautyHairHair ProductsLove Beauty And Planet
sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo

Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo

Keep your color-treated hair vibrant with Love Beauty and Planet® Blooming Color Murumuru Butter & Rose Sulfate-Free Shampoo.

Where do I purchase this? I have fine/thin hair and was wondering if this would be the right product for me or not. How would I get a free sample? I'm new to this lol. Thanks
Is this recommended for curly hair ?
[product:love-beauty-and-planet-coconut-water-&-mimosa-flower-body-lotion] Does this work for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo!
Angelica  M.
Plantation, FL
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Angelica  M.
I’m the kind of person that all the time has problems with dandruff and dry scalp and to be honest I was so scared to try this shampoo, but now I love it! I got this shampoo a month ago, and I really love it, my hair is so soft, healthy and shinny now! [product:love-beauty-and-planet-sulfate-free-murumuru-butter-&-rose-shampoo]
Brittany B.
Dublin, VA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Brittany B.
So I actually got this Shampoo & Conditioner through couponing and figured I would give it a try. I really hope it works a lot better for other people or other hair types but the only thing I've noticed since using this brand, Love Beauty & Planet, is that my super straight, thin hair just looks more flat and somehow more greasy, even right after washing it. I do like the smell, murumuru butter and rose. However, I'm not liking the look it's causing to much.
iznah S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by iznah S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Dyed my hair black two months ago and I saw that this shampoo has amazing reviews for people with dry color treated hair! Decided to try it out and it does not disappoint! I love this shampoo it’s really thick and takes off any creams, hairspray, products, scalp buildup, that I have. It doesn’t leave my scalp feeling dry but rather feeling great. My hair color hasn’t faded too shockingly so I do recommend this shampoo.
Carly M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Carly M.
Purchased at: Target
My hair feels amazing and has been growing so healthy. I’ve noticed my color stays nice longer and generally speaking, I feel like my hair is in one of the best conditions it’s been in a very long time. After a few years of dying my hair and playing with colors I’ve been transitioning into a more natural balayage/ blonde hair. Finding a shampoo that isn’t so harsh was key after bleaching. I have been using is since September 2020 and haven’t switched since 💕💕
Susan C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Susan C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I recently colored my hair and was looking for a color protecting shampoo and conditioner that were more environmentally friendly. Well, I definitely found that shampoo and more!!! I am not normally a fan of rose scented products, but this is the most beautiful light rose scent. Everytime I shower, I feel like I'm in a spa. My hair looks so vibrant and healthy. It's been so soft and easy to brush (which is a plus when you have thick hair!!). Can't wait to but more products from this line.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Target
There are pros and cons about this shampoo. This rose scent is amazing, packaging is attractive and is sulfate-free. However I’ve noticed that my hair feels dry when I wash it using this shampoo. Mixed feelings 🥲
Rachel  R.
Russell Spgs, KY
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Rachel  R.
I got this to use on my color treated hair. I love the way that it smells!!! Its a good affordable product and claims to be good for the environment so its a Win-Win for me! Specifically for colored hair so I am a happy shopper!!
Margie C.
Hopkins, SC
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Margie C.
The smell is amazing! My hair is noticeably softer and not as much static. I plan on buying other scents but the Rose is my favorite. It makes my hair feel full of body. No build up or greasy feeling either.
Paula R.
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Paula R.
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo Have a amazing smell and it gives you a fresh feeling, it’s also very cute packing and good for the planet so it’s a great all on one
Abigail C.
Covina, CA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free murumuru butter & rose shampoo uploaded by Abigail C.
I have received the black tea kombucha & red ginger shampoo and it is amazing including the smell. When I put it on my hair it makes it look more shinnier and smoother than other shampoos and conditioner I have tried so far.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...