Love Beauty and Planet sulfate-free coconut water & mimosa flower shampoo

Build bounce into your hair. This shampoo, infused with organic coconut water, lightly moisturizes and leaves your fine hair feeling strong and volumized. Show off lush, bountiful tresses with an energizing burst of delicate mimosa flower. This shampoo is also 93% naturally derived and cruelty-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, dye-free & formulated without phthalates. Read our Naturally Derived Page to find out more.

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now. I have long brown hair and even though I am using the shampoo I still feel like a residue is being left on my roots and making it greasy. Is anyone else having this problem??
How well does this axtually do in your hair?
I was wondering has this shampoo make you hairy feel kind of sticky? Has anyone experienced this before?
Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet sulfate-free coconut water & mimosa flower shampoo!
Apple Valley, CA
Love Beauty and Planet sulfate-free coconut water & mimosa flower shampoo uploaded by Amandajassi  .
Purchased at: Target
I had seen ads for this brand for months and had finally run out of my old shampoo (OGX Coconut Milk ) so I decided to try it on a whim and omg was I impressed. I picked this scent Coconut water & mimosa flower omg it smells amazing . It doesn’t lather into suds that much, but working it into the hair makes the product spread just fine! I am in love with the scent, not too overpowering and lasts for a long time! My husband love this scent compared to any of the other brands I’ve tried I’ve noticed it doesn’t strip my hair like other shampoos have my hair doesn’t feel too heavy with oils nor too dried out. I’ve used it for about two weeks now and I can’t get over how nice my hair feels and how amazing it smells I’ve been converted and think I have found a new go to Shampoo & ConditionerLove Beauty and Planet sulfate-free coconut water & mimosa flower shampoo
Peachtree Cty, GA
Purchased at: Target
I’m not super impressed by this but I like it. From all the shampoo available from beauty and planet this one is personally the most pleasant in terms of smell because the other ones to me smell horrendous. This one smells a little bit of coconuts and flowers, the smell however doesn’t stay on your hair for a couple days or anything you cannot feel it. The product itself I do think it cleans but I also don’t feel like it’s magical, you have to wash your hair at least three times to feel like you’re clean specially me that I do heavy masks on my hair constantly. Overall, I’m not impressed completely, I’m more in love with the idea of helping the planet by using this than what it actually does in my scalp. Also, I don’t think this is ideal for people with oily scalps since you might feel the need to wash your hair more often. There are other products at the market (eco-friendly) that will perform a little better, it’s just okay.
Detroit, MI
First off, this is one of the best smelling shampoos I’ve used. I’m addicted to this scent, it’s fresh and soft, feminine without being floral. And when I switch to a different shampoo, I miss it. Okay, aside from my obsession with the scent, this shampoo and the [product:love-beauty-and-planet-coconut-water-&-mimosa-flower-conditioner] are really a great solution for my hair. They leave it soft and hydrated. I was having issues with frizz, and after a couple uses with this my hair is in a lot better shape. I will say it doesn’t add volume or lift to the root (I haven’t found a shampoo that does this for my heavy and straight hair), but more volume through the body of your hair. It doesn’t lather up as much as I was used to with Pantene and other brands, but cleans very well without as many suds. Would recommend trying it!
If I could give this zero stars, I would. I'm very fortunate to have healthy hair overall. It adapts well to any and all products and basically thrives with any product. I had heard lovely things about this brand and when I needed a new shampoo I decided to give this a try. At first, it was ok, left my hair feeling a little too squeaky clean but after a few uses I noticed my scalp became unbearably itchy. Turns out, this product completely DRIED OUT and HORRIBLY IRRITATED my ENTIRE SCALP! This was the only product that was different so I know this was the source. I immediately stopped using this but my scalp is still recovering, its dry, red, there are bumps and it hurts. I've never had anything like this happen before in my entire 30 years. DO NOT RECOMMEND!
Austin, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I gave this shampoo a little over a month with no new added hair products. At first I loved this shampoo. My hair was so fluffy and beautiful but as I continued to use it I noticed weird things about my hair... 1. There was sometimes a weird buildup that made me think I still had shampoo in my hair so I got back in the shower to rinse it out but it stayed the same. 2. My hair started appearing very thin at the ends 3. My hair started getting oily basically the next morning. 4. I feel like I was shedding much more than normal I think this product smells great and the first couple washes were amazing but this product isn’t for me.
Jacksonville , AL
I have fine curly hair. My hair reacts to shampoos and conditioners instantly if they are too heavy or filled with sulfates. This shampoo and paired conditioner are amazing. When you use them as directed the products last a long time. The lather is rich and the smell is amazing. My hair is soft and curly without frizz or flyaway hair. The clean lasts for about four days in an average week of activity. My stylist has told me to keep using this product because it has made my hair healthy and soft with the continued use. I have little to no breakage or end splitting. I can’t recommend this product enough!
Annville
I am giving this product one star simply because it irritated my scalp and the irritation took 3 days to die down. I have sensitive skin and this product was not for me. Fragrance was okay but smelled a little like medicine. I have not tried the rest of the fragrances but after this bad experience I feel like I would not want to go down that path again. On a positive note I am not letting this influence my opinion on their lotion which was quite excellent. This product may bother your sensitive skin if you are anything like me and have allergies. I will not be buying again.
I've previously tried Love and Beauty and Planet's Murumuru Butter and Rose Shampoo bar and really liked it. Getting to try this Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Shampoo was a pleasure. I like how it smells a bit like sweet pina colada. The mimosa flower adds a flowery sweet fragrance to the shampoo and overall, it smells quite strong. The texture makes it easy to spread and lather into hair but I did have to use a decent amount in order to feel like my long hair was clean. I like how the shampoo takes our hair health into consideration by not using harmful chemicals like parabens and sulfates and random dyes. Once washed out, the fragrance evens out and leaves a sweet pleasant and not overpowering smell.
Love Beauty and Planet sulfate-free coconut water & mimosa flower shampoo uploaded by Jas K.
Purchased at: Target
Love Beauty And Planet Sulfate Free Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Shampoo 🌼🌼 ☘️☘️This shampoo smells so good and make your hair shiny and soft☘️. I like natural ingredients so this shampoo is best ☘️but it may leave your hair somewhat little oily otherwise its fine shampoo☘️..Will Recommended !!☘️☘️
New York
I wanted to love this, I really did! It smells so clean and wonderful, like a beach vacation. However, it doesn't feel like it really cleans my scalp. I end up having to dispense shampoo into my hands about 3 different times with a decent amount in order to get a nice and even "lather" and spread on my scalp.Not sure if I'll try another one in a different scent to see if it's any different. Won't be repurchasing and am desperately wanting to finish it already so I can buy another shampoo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...