BeautyHairHair ProductsLove Beauty And Planet
sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo

Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo

There is hope for damaged hair with Love Beauty and Planet® Hope and Repair Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Sulfate-Free Shampoo.

Is this product good for everyday use?
Is this product good for everyday use?
Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo!
Lauren Q.
El Paso, TX
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo uploaded by Lauren Q.
This shampoo smells great! Leaves my scalp and hair feeling clean and doesn’t feel super heavy with harsh product. Would recommend!
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo uploaded by Eli R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have wanted to try this shampoo for a long time and I really loved it, it is very good, it leaves my hair soft and smells good 😍😍😍😍
Cara P.
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo uploaded by Cara P.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this shampoo for about 3 weeks now and I love it. This variety gets sissy unlike some of the other love beauty and planet varieties, this formula is for dry, damaged hair. It is infused with coconut oil and ylang ylang flower oil. I love that it is a plant based cleaner without parabens and silicone.
Cindy O.
San Diego, CA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo uploaded by Cindy O.
Empecé a utilizar este shampoo y estoy encantada, siento que me deja el cabello con más forma es medio ondulado, además que es amigable con el medio ambiente ya que no tiene parabenos ni siliconas, en lo personal me encanta el olor y me gustaría probar otros tipos de esta marca.
Jennifer S.
Sacramento, CA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo uploaded by Jennifer S.
THE SMELLS are amazing! The quality of their shampoos are amazing and work so well. I do have dry hair but felt this worked well and did I mention the amazing smell? ♥️
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,814 reviews
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: CVS
This shampoo works great. I love that it is all natural. Not tested on animals, vegan, organic. No dyes. 100% recycled plastic.
Eleanor S.
California
Purchased at: Amazon
Would recommend it helped rejuvenate my hair a lot. It also smells really nice and with other products I use it brought out my curls.
Julia  B.
Seattle, WA
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo uploaded by Julia  B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I got this shampoo and I definitely can call it one of my favorites now! It makes my hair soft, shining and helped my curls a lot. I love the purpose of natural ingredients and planet friendly, Also it’s super cheap, i recommend 100% ;)
Diane  L.
Poinciana , FL
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo uploaded by Diane  L.
I tried it for the first time it's in my appointment I love that ever since and also fixes your damaged hair I would recommend it for everyone to do it what about [product:love-beauty-and-planet-coconut-oil-&-ylang-ylang-conditioner]
Johanna E.
Golden Valley, MN
Love Beauty And Planet sulfate-free coconut oil & ylang ylang shampoo uploaded by Johanna E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand, I only use the shampoo and conditioner, I started using it to detoxify my dermal papilla of all the chemicals in traditional shampoos, I found it very pleasant, it provides nutrition, shine and softness. It has also grown me more. Totally recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
annie H.
bolman road
il y a 10 mois
Lauren Q. il y a 7 mois
The scent is pretty strong but in the best way it’s a light floral stronger scent
Pam W.
Joliet, IL
il y a 2 ans
Danielle C. il y a un an
I like the hempz moisture hit. And you can get trial sizes. It makes my hair super soft and shiny.