Love Beauty and Planet Sugar and Rose Scrub Peace and Glow Creamy Body Scrub 9.17 oz

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Scrub away dry skin with our Peace and Glow Creamy Body Scrub. Our moisturizing rose and sugar scrub is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Give your skin a fragrant kiss of nature that lasts with handpicked Bulgarian Rose, ethically sourced from the Rose Valley of Bulgaria. How to use? You know it - scoop, rub gently onto skin, rinse. Go easy on the tap. On days when your skin want an added dose of moisture, try our Love Beauty and Planet Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter and Rose Body Wash. Don't stop with petal soft skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter and Rose Oil Blooming Color Shampoo and Conditioner to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. see more...

• I would like to try out this body scrub.  What are the pr...1 Answers
Jasmine M.
This body scrub is surprising! It has a creamy texture like a lotion which was unexpected but there’s grains of sugar in it and it gently exfoliates your skin. I like that a little goes a long way and the price is great compared to most body scrubs. The scent is super “perfumy” but I personally don’t mind. I wish there was more in the another scents from this brand.
Lesley S.
Great smell and very soft, milky formula. Leaves a fresh scent on my skin and feels good while exfoliating. I just wish it went on a bit thicker, but still in love with it!
Maya O.
Fullerton , CA
I’m beyond obsessed with this scrub and everything about it. The smell is literally out of this world!! I sometimes leave the door open so my room would smell kf roses as well. This product have the most divined smell ever. Please try it because you will be hooked ny the smell believe me !!
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I love this scrub! It is more fine than a coarse sugar scrub, which I really liked. It exfoliates great, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. It smells amazing too! I like that this brand is all natural and good for the planet. I would recommend this scrub for sure.
Megan I.
This scrub’s granules are super fine but still very effective. It is super smooth. The scent of it is also gorgeous without being overpowering. Def would recommend and would repurchase in the future. Look forward to trying more from the brand.
Kristy G.
west palm beach
Oh. My. God. Ill start by saying I'm obsessed with anything rose scented. I even replaced perfume with rose essentail oil. When I found this (I already have their rose body wash) it was a MUST have. The formula has such a strong rose scent....I can't even begin to describe how amazing this scrub smells. It lucious and creamy when you scoop it out of the container and the exfoliating sugar crystals are not overly grainy or too rough against your skin. It's definitely a more gentle exfoliant, but it leaves my skin feeling so soft and renewed. It has coconut oil in it as well which really works to hydrate the skin. If you know nothing about this brand, they are extremely eco-friendly which is another plus to me, the container is made from 100% recycled plastics, and they keep their products in that container as natural as possible as well. Made with ethically sourced rose, free of parabens, no sulfate cleansers and of course... Not tested on animals.

If you want an exfoliant that works, smells amazing and is gentle enough for every day use.. this is the product for you
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
First of all, this body scrub smells amazing! It smells like roses but isn't overpowering. The scrub also works like a dream. I especially like to use it after shaving my legs to make them extra smooth and silky. I did run out of this product fairly quickly, and I only use it 1-2x/week. But it's pretty inexpensive so I don't mind buying another!
Audi P.
New Braunfels
Smells super delicious, but the scent doesn't cling to your skin and the formula is so fine its more of a rub than a scrub. Doesn't get much dead skin off.
Heather R.
Bellefontaine, OH
I received this scrub as a gift because I’m going through Chemo and I love it! It smells wonderful and it is very easy on my skin. I was fighting dry skin and this helped big time. I needed something that was natural to help fight cancer and this is great.
Angela B.
OMG. I picked this up on a random whim because let’s face it...that’s basically just what you do at target. But ooo la la I’m glad I did because this smells A-Maz-Ing!! I was also going through some peeling from an old sunburn and it really helped clean up my act. I’m obsessed and this will be my new excuse to go to target.
Samantha I.
Oakfield , NY
I would like to try out this body scrub.  What are the pros/cons of this product?  How is the smell of this product?  Would you recommend this product?