BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Love Beauty Planet is a brand that is committed to acts of love that make our planet a little more beautiful every day. Calm your frizz for hair that's oh-so smooth. This shampoo, infused with golden Argan Oil, nourishes for healthy-looking hair. Delicately surround your hair in a cloud of heirloom French Lavender. Love Beauty and Planet's goal is a carbon footprint so small, it's they weren't even here. Products are packaged in recycled bottles. Fast-rinse conditioner technology saves you from tangles and can help you save water. And, delicate scents are infused with natural and ethically sourced oils and extracts.

Love Beauty And Planet Smooth and Serene Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Smooth and Serene Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Beth M.
Delaware, OH
My hair is thick, very coarse, and very dry so I am always looking for the miracle shampoo or conditioner that can keep my hair smoother and calmer. I purchased the Love Beauty and Planet Shampoo and Conditioner set and was not nearly as impressed as I hoped I would be. I've used the product for a couple weeks now and, while it does make my hair soft, it doesn't smooth or calm any better than other less hyped brands. I still face the same amount of frizz and dryness I usually experience and typically end up applying additional anti-frizz or moisturizing hair products on top of this one. I also find that even when I do not use any additional products, my hair feels heavier after a few washes and i need to clarify it. A few things I do love about it are the amazing long-lasting fragrance, the lack of silicone and  additives, and the fact it's very gentle on my color. As for whether I'd buy it again... I'm a strong 50/50.
Alexis P.
This stuff is awful. It smells great but has ruined my hair. I bought this one because I thought the blue one was too drying but this one is too. It leaves my scalp itchy and dry. My hair has been extra frizzy & my hair has been breaking off. I do not dye my hair or normally put heat on it. The only good thing about this is the smell. It smells nice but I would never recommend this to anyone. ☹️
Christina S.
Windsor
I have oily hair and sometimes my scalp gets a little itchy. This shampoo helps so much, I haven't had any hair problems since using this. This lathers great. My hair is light and bouncy and love that my hair smells like lavender, too. I love it so much that my mom even tried the shampoo but in a different scent and now she's hooked on it.
Shelly S.
I love the smell of this shampoo.  It reminds me of some Victoria Secret fragrance I use to get, but this doesn't irritate me.  The scent is long lasting.  It makes my hair feel nice and smooth.   It lathers nicely.  I am completely satisfied with this product.
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
I use this when my hair is damp and roll my hair up in a tshirt before I go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning, I see my hair relaxed without frizz and curly and shiny. I have dry hair and this works like a charm! Its affordable and the shampoo and conditioner help it work better!
Hannah D.
Marshall, MI
Absolutely love this company! Bottles are made from recyclables and the products are natural. My hair feels soft, shiny and smooth after using this shampoo! Love using a brand that is good for my health, the plannet and my hair! Definitely will purchase this again and again!
Cher F.
I received a sample of this LB&P shampoo & I love it. Made my hair feel very smooth, fresh, and clean. Great lather. Smells amazing! I would surely purchase this product which is sold at most retailers including BJs where I can get it in bulk.
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this shampoo. My hair is fine but I have a lot of it so I have a lot volume that can frizz but it's hard to find hydrating products that don't weight down hair or strip it. I bought this with the matching conditioner my hair looks so healthy and feels so soft. I actually forgot to use conditioner a couple times and my hair still looked and felt great, no dryness or frizz. It also smells divine. I really like the fact that the ingredients are not just good for you but safe for the environment and not only are the bottle recyclable but are made from recycled plastics.
Keara J.
Blue Creek, OH
I bought this the other day thinking that it would be just like other shampoo/conditioner. This is the best set I have ever used. It really makes my hair feel clean. I dyed my hair the day before I used it for the first time, normally I would have a little bleed out, there was NONE! It lathers great and it smells amazing. The smell lasts forever. I got it on sale the other day and I have 6 sets! I even got my best friend to start using it and likely my mom.
Skyler A.
Greenwood
I have extremely frizzy hair and this is the only thing that really works for me. Smell is amazing and lasts long. Slightly pricey but definitely lasts a while and works amazing.
Victoria F.
Is this organic?
Taahirah J.
Has anyone tried this? Is it good? Love Beauty And Planet Smooth and Serene Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo
Sharnique G.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Beauty And Planet Smooth and Serene Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo is this ok to use if you sensitive skin?
Mia b.
BURSA
Is the lavender one good for dyed hair? Love Beauty And Planet Smooth and Serene Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo