Love Beauty And Planet Smooth and Serene Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner
  • Love Beauty And Planet Smooth and Serene Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner Love Beauty And  Planet Smooth and Serene ...

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. Our fast-rinse conditioner technology saves you from tangles and can help you save water. Calm your frizz for hair that's oh so smooth with our Smooth and Serene Conditioner! Our anti frizz conditioner is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Delicately surrounds your hair in a cloud of heirloom French Lavender, sourced ethically from the Drome Provencale Region of France. How to use? After shampooing, spread through your gorgeous wet locks. Avoid the roots, rinse. Go easy on the tap! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our line of frizz control hair products, start with our Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo and finish with our Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Leave-in Smoothie Cream. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Envelop your skin in a soothing relaxed feel with Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com. Made in United States

• Love Beauty And Planet Smooth and Serene Argan Oil & Lave...3 Answers
  • How does this stuff smell?2 Answers
Love Beauty And Planet Smooth and Serene Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Smooth and Serene Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alana D.
All I can say first this product line is BOSS!.  I initially received both the shampoo and conditioner as a sample with an order.  I was skeptical at first but this gave a salon  quality finish at home.  So much so I went out and purchased full sized bottles of both.
Danielle R.
Pewaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow. This stuff is amazing! I have curly hair, and this conditioner has been a rescue for my dry, winter curls. It has intense moisture and detangles like a dream. It's drugstore which is awesome, and the brand has great values. The smell is very bold, fair warning, but I got used to it (and it's lavender, so not bad!). I want to try more of their products!
Shelly S.
I love the smell of this conditioner.  It reminds me of some Victoria Secret fragrance I use to get, but this doesn't irritate me.  The scent is long lasting.  It makes my hair feel nice and smooth.  I am completely satisfied with this product.
Cher F.
I just tried this Love, Beauty, and Planet argan oil and lavender conditioner after receiving a free sample and I really like it. It left my hair silky smooth with a very pleasant scent. A little goes a long way. I recommend this product and would purchase it myself.
Rachel G.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve been loving this product, particularly because of the ingredients! It’s an affordable price for such a natural product, and it cleanses my hair well. Sometimes I notice my hair a little weighed down if I get the product too close to my roots.
Y J.
Atlanta, GA
I’m such a co wash girl even though the shampoo is amazing. I would opt for conditioner all day. If items came as set I would take shampoo but I would choose conditioner alone any day. I smells amazing and feel wonderful on your scalp.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
I love how this conditioner feels. It has a great smell and feel to it. You don't need a lot no matter how long your hair is. mine is longer and I still only used a little more than a quarter size. A little goes a long way.
Ceinwen R.
Bronxville, NY
Absolutely love this brand, love this product too! Makes me hair smell a little bit too much like lavender in the beginning, but overall it is soft and sleek and even shinier than before! Would highly recommend
Pei J.
Before trying this product, my hair was barely manageable. It was dull and frizzy. I live in a highly humid climate and sleek hair is hard to achieve, but this conditioner did the trick! The formula is rich and feels so luxurious. It doesn’t leave behind a residue like some conditioners. It just leaves my hair feeling moisturized, clean, smooth, and smelling like heaven. I highly recommend this.
Tayler E.
Harrisville
I love this conditioner. I have been trying my best to cut the parabens, sulfates and other poor quality ingredients from my hair routine and this has been a great go to item!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Love Beauty And Planet Smooth and Serene Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner does this leave a long-lasting scent? I have a problem with products not smelling good and I like my hair smelling good for the two days that I don't wash it thank you.