Love Beauty And Planet Shea Butter & Sandalwood Cleansing Conditioner Purposeful Hydration 16 oz uploaded by Sydney B.

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps arent made from recycled plastics yet, but were working on it. Our fast-rinse conditioner technology saves you from tangles and can help you save water. Don't let hair dehydration harsh your mellow with our Purposeful Hydration Cleansing Conditioner! Our hydrating cowash, is made with plant based cleansers and infused with organic coconut oil. Linger your hair in the delicate sensual and mysterious scent of ethically sourced Australian Sandalwood Oil. How to use? For the ultimate hair moisturizer-- wet hair, spread evenly on the scalp and hair lengths. Massage using finger tips for a few minutes. It won't lather so don't wait for that. This is it. No shampoo and conditioner needed, it does both. Go easy on the tap. Dont stop with beautiful hair! Hydrate your skin with our Love Beauty and Planet Shea Butter &, Sandalwood Majestic Moisture body wash. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.70 x 2.70 x 7.39 Inches

Love Beauty and Planet Shea Butter & Sandalwood Purposeful Hydration Cleansing Conditioner is great for co washing a.k.a. conditioner only washing; This nourishing co wash is infused with Organic Coconut Oil for hair; Infused with Shea Butter, this hydrating cleansing conditioner will surround your hair with delicate scents of Australian Sandalwood Oil; This one step co wash cleanses your hair while retaining natural oils, leaving your hair soft, silky and hydrated; YES paraben free, YES silicone free, YES safe for colored hair, YES vegan, YES with plant based detanglers, YES not tested on animals, YES Organic Coconut Oil; We support the small acts of change makers who cherish the beauty of our planet through our partnership with Ashoka.org; Love Beauty and Planet Shea Butter & Sandalwood Purposeful Hydration Cleansing Conditioner is great for co washing a.k.a. conditioner only washing

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Shea Butter & Sandalwood Cleansing Conditioner Purposeful Hydration 16 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
I found this on sale for $3.50 at Family Dollar and I am so so so excited!!! I've been wanting to try this brand since they started showing up in the drug stores. This made my hair really greasy even though it's a "cleansing conditioner". I won't be using this by itself anymore, I'll be using it as a regular conditioner.
Claire W.
Muskegon
This leaves my hair looking so soft and shiny. I don't leave it in for too long but it leaves my hair super soft and shiny and so touchable. I have super thick hair and super long. A bottle lasts me a week but with think short hair it lasts so much longer.
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
This was the first scent from this brand that I tried, and what got me hooked. They had me at cruelty free! Price point is a little high compared to what I used to use but I just wait for a sale then stock up.

Amazon