Jennifer R.
Renton, WA

How is the scent? Does the fragrance stay in the product long-term or start to dissipate? I love the body butter I got in a Vox box but the rose scent is only ok for me and it's started to fade after a couple weeks. I want to get another batch but not sure which of their scents to try! :)

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn park, MN
6 days, 9 hours ago
I have tried the Shea butter and sandalwood. At first the scent is very overpowering but tends to linger only a bit after application. I think it’s worth trying, it leaves you smelling like Shea butter for days!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Toccoa, GA
1 week, 1 day ago
Scent is strong in the container but not over powering. Scent does fade once on the skin. It’s a great soft scent that you will still be able to smell over time but not strongly.
kristian c.
kristian c.
Joplin, MO
1 week, 2 days ago
I personally love this scent. I received this in a voxbox as well, and the smell is still in the product. I haven't noticed it going away in the container at all. I use this together with their shea butter lotion. And when using it, I can still smell the shea butter and sandalwood on my skin after a long day and after washing my hands multiple times. I hope this helps, I'm trying out their other scents as well!
AB B.
AB B.
1 week, 3 days ago
Scent is still strong in container & eventually dies down a bit 15-20 mins after application. Try the lavender, the hand soap smells delish.