BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Ordinary just isn't good enough. So why not give dull skin some of our Majestic Exfoliation infused with hand-harvested Shea Butter, known to soften skin, and Australian Sandalwood oil for a sensual and mysterious scent. Sprinkled with exfoliating oats, our bar gives you supremely radiant and smooth skin throughout the day.

Kim M.
I’m a fan of all love beauty and planet products! I don’t normally use bars of soap but received this complimentary from Influenster and enjoyed using it! Smells great, and lathers on easy! Love that it is toxic free :) #LBPTribe #SmallActsOfLove!
Derica D.
Essex, MD
So I am not a bar soap user. I stopped using bar soap when I stopped using body products purchased by my mom haha. Crazily enough, this was the thing in the box I didn’t really think I’d care for. WRONG. I am a huge fan! First, the logo stamp on the front is so darn cute. Then, the same amazing scent as the lotion is a huge plus, between the two I small amazing all day long! The coffee exfoliant is just enough to leave my skin feeling super soft. Lastly, I feel clean without my skin feeing dried out! It’s a great soap that I will buy in the future.
maria s.
Everything about this soaP is amazing! The ingredients are awesome. The scent is long lasting and it smells amazing. And the bar soap itself is a great size. It feels like it will last me a little while. Well not as long because I take 2 showers a day and I like to use it both times. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I highly recommend it. I got this product for free to review.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Love that this is sustainably packages in paper as well as the fact it’s a bar soap so reduces plastic waste (like body gels). Does make me feel clean but not TOO clean. I docked one star because I am afraid it’s a little stripping of my natural oils for daily use but overall nice. I think Dove bar soap does a better job of making me feel clean and moisturized
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
So, I’m not really big on bar soaps. Even for my body, I feel most don’t make me feel clean or feel too drying...NOT the case with this bar soap!! the Shea butter is so moisturizing and the sandalwood scent is so relaxing, it feels like I’m at the spa when I use this in the shower! It’s super affordable and easy to find - Target carries so much of this brand, I’m definitely going to try their other products.
laura b.
Purchased at: Target
Smells good, and it's a cute design. After I unwrapped it I didnt wanted to use it because it looked cute lol. Smells good. It says it exfoliates but ..not really the things come off very easily. Whatever they're called. Cannot be left near water bcuz it starts getting a bit gooey. Cleans you up very well and foams up nicely. Makes my skin feel squeaky clean but a bit dry.
Kiara I.
Naples, FL
This product is a little harder to use but it still left your skin super exfoliated making your skin smooth and soft. It’s a pretty good size and thick, so you get a lot of product in it. I received this from influenster complimentary for testing purposes. It doesn’t leave your skin dry, one of the biggest things I looked for because I suffer from dry skin. 100% recommend
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly, I’m not a big fan of bar soaps but I decided to try this since it smelled so good! It felt a little creamier to me than regular bar soaps, but I’m not sure how much moisturizing it was. The soap washed off without leaving residue. I will continue to use it to the end, since my favorite part was the sandalwood scent! Bonus points for being planet friendly!
Brandee P.
I love this soap! It is perfect for using in the shower, and smells wonderful. After using the soap I feel very clean and smell fresh. I recommend trying this product if you are looking for something that smells wonderful, gets you clean, has natural ingredients, and is not tested on animals!
Alyssa J.
Hopkins, MN
I love the smell and packaging of this soap. It lathered up easily in the shower and it did leave me feeling clean. Unfortunately I could feel a bit of film on my skin after use, common with most bar soaps. I use it as a hand soap in my bathroom and it works very well for that purpose.

Target