Love Beauty and Planet shea butter & sandalwood bar soap

Ordinary just isn't good enough. So, why not give dull skin a treat with Love Beauty and Planet Majestic Exfoliation Bar Soap infused with shea Butter, exfoliating oats and Australian sandalwood oil for a sensual and mysterious scent. This bar soap works to soften and nourish skin, and can also be used as hand soap to effectively wash away bacteria for clean hands. This bar soap is also 95% Naturally Derived and cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, sulfate-free, & formulated without phthalates.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet shea butter & sandalwood bar soap!
I don't normally use soap bars so this was my first time. When I took it out of its package it did smell really good. I rubbed it between my hands and surprisingly a lot of product came off in order for me to use. I rubbed it against my loafa and started using it and it felt really nice and clean. I noticed the sandlewood chips in the bar soap as well but it was a nice feeling. Sort of like an exfoliate for my skin as I used it. When I rinsed off, I felt squeaky clean and fresh. The soap looked like it left a water proof layer on my body but when I wiped away all the water, my skin felt sooooo soft! I know I want to try the other soap bars from this line.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Love Beauty and Planet shea butter & sandalwood bar soap uploaded by Sep K.
Love Beauty And Planet Shea Butter & Sandalwood Majestic Exfoliation Bar Soap has a rough enough texture to clean and exfoliate skin deeply but it's not too harsh for your skin. My face feels very clean and refreshed after using this soap bar and it leaves my skin with a smooth moisturized feeling because of all amazing ingredients that it contains such as organic coconut oil and natural shea butter. I have very sensitive skin and have no issues with this soap bar. I received these products from @lovebeautyandplanet and @influenster complimentary in exchange of my honest review.
Parkville, MD
So I am not a bar soap user. I stopped using bar soap when I stopped using body products purchased by my mom haha. Crazily enough, this was the thing in the box I didn’t really think I’d care for. WRONG. I am a huge fan! First, the logo stamp on the front is so darn cute. Then, the same amazing scent as the lotion is a huge plus, between the two I small amazing all day long! The coffee exfoliant is just enough to leave my skin feeling super soft. Lastly, I feel clean without my skin feeing dried out! It’s a great soap that I will buy in the future.
Naples, FL
This product is a little harder to use but it still left your skin super exfoliated making your skin smooth and soft. It’s a pretty good size and thick, so you get a lot of product in it. I received this from influenster complimentary for testing purposes. It doesn’t leave your skin dry, one of the biggest things I looked for because I suffer from dry skin. 100% recommend
HOUSTON , TX
The soap smells amazing! It does not dry out the skin at all. This product is ethically made and good for the planet as well. If you’ve been skeptical about their products you should definitely try them out because the work great.
Cape Coral, FL
This has become one my favorite bar soaps ever!! I am happy to have received this brand line complimentary from Influenster because from now on, I will be purchasing this bar soap for my everyday shower routine. I love that it is exfoliating and leaves no scum behind. The smell is dreamy and I can’t wait to try other scents.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
It smells really good and I am so happy it actually suds up and cleans thoroughly!! The packaging is just a paper material so I'm glad there's no plastic that was used. I would buy in the future once I run out!!!💖
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love this soap! It is perfect for using in the shower, and smells wonderful. After using the soap I feel very clean and smell fresh. I recommend trying this product if you are looking for something that smells wonderful, gets you clean, has natural ingredients, and is not tested on animals!
Lowell, MA
Love Beauty and Planet shea butter & sandalwood bar soap uploaded by Melissa V.
The Love Beauty and Planet Shea Butter and Sandalwood Bar Soap is amazing, it’s so soft and gentle on skin, it smells delicious and it’s completely all natural with no harsh ingredients, thank you for introducing me to this product!!
Pacoima, CA
Loving this so far! Huge bar great for your whole body and gives you a smooth feel afterwards! Smells amazing and definitely feels like a good clean, can’t wait to get more and try the rest of the scents!

Looking for your answer?