Love Beauty and Planet Shea Butter and Sandalwood Majestic Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Kimberly S.Love Beauty and Planet Shea Butter and Sandalwood Majestic Moisture Body Wash uploaded by riya m.

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Ordinary just isn't good enough. So why not give your dry, parched skin a taste of indulgent, meaningful moisture with our Majestic Moisture Body Wash? Infused with shea butter from Africa, it is known to protect skin from dryness and hydrate skin on harsh dry days. You can soothe all your dry skin woes with a simple shower.

Let your skin reign supreme. Formulated with a regal blend of shea butter wrapped in creamy Australian sandalwood, our Majestic Moisture Body Wash treats your skin to a luxurious soothing hydration treatment. Enjoy instantly nourished skin throughout the day. We’ve infused our Majestic Moisture Body Wash with shea butter, a traditional ingredient known to protect skin from dryness and against harsh climates by sealing in moisture for lush, smooth skin. We source our shea nuts from Ghana and Burkina Faso, where farming is key to the community. This shea butter is made according to long standing traditions, first melted under wood fire and then cooled overnight. And while you are at it, indulge yourself in fragrances infused with ethically sourced Australian sandalwood. Our body wash exudes a harmonious scent with creamy, exotic and woody balsamic notes.

Usage: You know the drill, but here it is: Squeeze into hand. Lather on body. Rinse off. • Go easy on the tap.

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Love Beauty and Planet is an amazing brand that is also one of the most environmentally conscious I know of. They go above and beyond to create products that are only the best quality while keeping Mother Earth in mind. Products are in bottles made of 100% recycled material, vegan, and cruelty free. Every product they have is amazing, especially these butters!
riya m.
A great body wash with exfoliation! I am normally not the type of person to buy soap bars just because I prefer liquid shower gels better, but I am in love with this soap bar. It’s smells wonderful and exfoliated the skins for a smooth finish. I would recommend this to a friend
Hannah L.
The body wash rinses clean and smells subtle, but warm. It’s creamy and luscious formula is effective! I was pleasantly surprised by all aspects of this brand’s body wash. I would recommend this product!
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
This is a great body wash. Nothing too overpowering with scent but it does have a great sensual smell in the shower. I love sandalwood and this is a great inexpensive item you can find at any drugstore.
Hannah A.
Portland, OR
I love that this is ethical, responsible, and vegan! I think that is important. This is a really nice texture, creamy, sudsy and moisturizing. A lot of “organic” products usually lack suds or seem to disappear once hit with water but this is not he case. It’s easily bought at target too!
Michelle B.
I felt like this had a good lather, but other than that nothing too special. Not a strong or particularly yummy scent. My skin didn't feel more or less moisturized than when I use Bath and Body works which is my norm.
Allison S.
My favorite body wash ever! a pro is It smells great, and the smell last on my body! most definitely effective with cleansing me and moisturizing my body! Also a very affordable product for being so great for the environment and being vegan!
Zena J.
Brentwood, TN
5 STARS. 11/10 recommend! i LOVE this body wash. it smells GREAT and the smell lasts. i have very dry skin and have noticed my skin feels softer and looks smoother after using this for just a few weeks!!
Bailey P.
Lexington
Love this! Smells so good and feels great. Very smooth! The smell lasts a long time too which is really great! Plus, the price is great and I love their goal as a company to decrease pollution!
joy B.
Cumming, GA
I love the scent of this body wash and I can feel good about it being in my shower since the ingredients are much better for me and the company has a wonderful mission motivating it!