BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Save time for you and water for the planet! At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Whether you skipped your morning wash or just need a pick me up, our Radical Refresher Uplifting Dry Shampoo instantly refreshes your hair with the energizing scent of Citrus Peel. How to use? Simply Spray, Massage and Brush. For best results, when spraying, hold can 8-12 inches from your head and target your oily root area. Don’t skip the massage! Not only does it feel great, but massaging helps spread the dry shampoo through your hair so that it can work its magic! Voila, beautiful hair! While we agree that dry shampoo is a life changing beauty product, sometimes we need to forget the shower cap and let the warm water wash away impurities. For those days, try our line of volumizing hair products with our Volume and Bounty Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher Shampoo and Conditioner. Our fast-rinse conditioner technology saves you from tangles and can help you save water. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more and explore our complete range of skin and hair care products visit lovebeautyplanet.com.

• I would like to try out a new dry shampoo.  What are the ...1 Answers
Shaye S.
I am already hooked on this item and swearing by it! I love it! A few days post shower and it looks and smells like my hair is freshly washed! You only need a few sprays with this brand, brush it in and you’re good to go! Other brands I’ve used I’ve wasted half the bottle in one use! I’m so happy with this product and can’t wait to continue using it in the future! I’ve found my new go to and won’t be looking back.
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
Such a great dry shampoo !!! Soaked up any access oil without over drying your hair. Not expensive what’s so ever, and a little goes a long ways. I try not to wash my hair a lot and this product is perfect! I have a few on hand I love it so much!
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
It’s okay. It smells good but that can only go so far especially in a dry shampoo. It makes my hair feel SO dirty and MORE oily! I like this product solely on the fact that they support a healthy planet!
Samantha I.
I would like to try out a new dry shampoo.  What are the pros/cons of this dry shampoo?  How is the smell of this product?  Would you recommend this product?