BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Give your underarms a treat! This deodorant, infused with Amazonian murumuru butter,  protects you from odor,  while the luscious rose extract helps keep you fresh and fragrant.

Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Deodorant Stick

Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Deodorant Stick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lindsay M.
Cameron Park
I honestly LOVED this product for about three weeks. It smells incredible and actually worked! I thought I’d found a natural deodorant that was going to work for me until I got an intense rash in my armpits. It turns out the baking soda was causing a reaction and I learned this had happened to others as well! I’d love to try this product again without the baking soda formula.
Kelli D.
Frostburg, MD
Had high hopes about this product and was in need to find a deodorant that is aluminum free. As I do love the smell and how it applies, I felt like I had to reapply more often than other deodorants. As it is not a antiperspirant I felt sticky by the end of the day. I purchased this product at our local drug store with a coupon and would consider buying other scents to wear on less physical days.
Emma B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is by far the best deodorant I’ve ever owned. It’s natural formula makes me feel confident putting it on my body. I use it once in the morning and once at nice. The best thing about this deodorant is absolutely the smell. It’s the same scent as the shampoo and conditioner that I use and I love that!
LilyRae M.
5150 Mesa Verde Dr
This is an amazing product! I got it at Target for only 8 dollars! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is healthy for your body and it works really well! It is a very gentle product and has very pretty packaging! 10/10 would recommend!
RACHEL P.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm always skeptical at trying other deodorants that are more natural and out of the norm. This one surprised me. I like the scent it's not to strong and it plays well with my body and last most of the day. Depending on my activities it works pretty well. I want to try another scent when I run out of this one.
Ashley L.
Ashland, VA
One thing I love about this brand is that it’s amazing for the environment! This smells exactly like roses, so if you like roses this is the deodorant for you! It’s very soothing to the touch, and goes on quite cold. It doesn’t leave any deodorant stains on clothing, which is definitely an added bonus!
Sierra H.
Claremont
A great smelling deodorant that is more natural and environmentally friendly while keeping your underarms odor free! I tried some other natural deodorants and they wouldn't last as long as this one does. It is like 7 bucks so it's a bit pricey but they provide great scents and a great result.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I am absolutely blown away by how much I love this deodorant. I have tried only a couple of "natural" brands in the past and they never held up. I don't necessarily need a clinic strength but the hot southern summers mean I need something that I can count on. I usually opted for a men's solid since I knew the scent would last and the protection wouldn't waver. On a whim I tried this one (the best scent the brand has-so elegant!) and at first I was afraid. I was petrified.

It goes on a little.....wet. It does dry and it's not sticky but the feeling is weird. It's comparable to a gel, definitely not a solid white. The scent fades quickly but if I get sweaty during the day, I can usually catch a whiff of roses, which is really nice. It is not irritating at all. Since it doesn't clog your pores with aluminum and unnecessary chemicals, it doesn't feel heavy and there isn't a film or residue by the end of the day. It tugs a little when you're washing it off so I know the formula lasts but it does come off cleanly.

The brand is a good one to support and I feel good using their products. Finally finding a natural deodorant I can stick with is amazing so I will recommend this to any and everyone looking to make the switch.
Mandi M.
Bloomington, MN
I switched to this because the natural deodorant I switched too many me smell terrible and I sweat so bad! This one is better. I don’t feel super dry all the time, but at least I don’t smell like a sweaty animal.
Margaret L.
Ugh, I wanted so badly to love this deodorant. I am on my fourth day of using this product and my left armpit stinks.... maybe that is tmi, but I haven’t even been doing much today besides sitting at my desk. Can you imagine how stinky I would be if I were working out? I am so sad this deodorant didn’t work for me. I would recommend others try it and see what works for them, but I will not be repurchasing.
Mia b.
BURSA
can I use it sensitive skin?
Gabby M.