Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Body Lotion
  • Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Body Lotion Love Beauty And Planet Murumuru Butter & R...

BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Revel skin with our precious lotion with Murumuru Butter. Discover your ultimate glow with this luminous body lotion blended with luscious Murumuru Butter and indulgent Rose scent. Experience incredible moisture benefits that make skin look and feel gorgeous.

Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Body Lotion

Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Body Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has become “my smell”. I use the body wash, deodorant and lotion. I am obsessed with the delicate, beautiful smell of roses & was so happy when Love Beauty & Planet started making this scent in products other than shampoo! The lotion itself has a strong, yet not overwhelming smell that slightly fades but carries for an extremely long time. I am always complimented on how great I smell. Most lotions that carry a strong scent aren’t extremely hydrating but this is definitely the exception to that. It is an extremely creamy, hydrating lotion that that absorbs into the skin extremely quickly, leaving your skin unbelievably soft and doesn’t dry out over time...
it keeps your skin feeling soft all day, so there is no need for constant reapplication . It even works wonders on my extremely dry areas such as my heels. I also love how environmentally friendly these products are. I LOVE this product line (this scent in particular) and I own every product they make! If you want a lotion that keeps your skin luminous and hydrated while keeping you smelling amazing, you found it! I can’t recommend this enough!
Stephanie Y.
Smithfield, PA
I received this lotion complimentary in my VoxBox thanks to Influenster. The first thing I noticed about this lotion is the smell. I don't typically purchase flowery scents, but this smells AMAZING. The scent lasts a good amount of time too. I like that the lotion absorbs well and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin and had high hopes for this product. It just didn't perform as well as I would have liked. I have ceased using it for now, due to the bitter cold temps we are experiencing. I think this will be wonderful when it gets warmer and we have some humidity in the air. Unfortunately, this just isn't something I can use during the winter months. I have also been using this for my 6 yr old daughter who has normal/sensitive skin. It is working very well for her. It hasn't caused any reactions which is really my biggest issue for her. Her skin feels like silk and smells amazing from bath to bath. Overall I will most likely keep purchasing this product for her, and I plan to give it another try in the spring/summer months.
Amanda S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this complimentary product from Influenster and was pretty excited to give it a try! At first, the rose scent is strong but gets better once rubbed in. I love the thickness of this lotion from Love Beauty and Planet and how fast absorbing it is. Because of its thick consistency, a little bit goes a long way. It left my skin soft with a lovely floral scent (if you’re not a fan of floral, they also have lavender and sandalwood scented products). I also love that this brand is doing their part for the environment by using recycled bottles. The packaging is pretty and feminine. I can’t wait to try out their other scents and products!
Theresa B.
Port Jervis, NY
Honestly I'm not a lotion person. I really hate a greasy oily lotion. This lotion however isn't greasy or oily. I really love the rose scent. This lotion leaves my skin feeling super soft and there is no need for perfume cause it leaves you smelling great too. I use it after my shower or bath and my skin feels soft till my next shower. I will have to get another bottle because I keep finding it in my teenage daughter's room.
#lovebeautyandplanet #voxbox @influenster
I received this product for free and these are my opinions.
Kelsey A.
Baldwin City, KS
I recieved this free from influenster. I'm not big on lotion, but this winter has made me super dry and this came just in time. I use it on my legs right after shaving and it doesn't burn like some lotions tend to do, especially if they're scented. I LOVE the smell, but I like rose scents. It is strong at first but after it dries it only slightly lingers. It's not too thick and easy to spread, a little goes a long way. It leaves me moisturized through to the next day. Overall, I really like it.
Jacqueline f.
Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Body Lotion I really like this lotion, the smell is amazing (rose is one of my favorites) The ingredients were minimal which is also a plus! The oils and the Murumuru butter left my skin feeling very soft and moisturized with a pretty scent! Another thing I love about this company is they care about the planet not only their products so all of their products are made out of 100% recycled plastic! ❤️🌎 I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST
Sonja W.
I was sent thos lotion through influenster for testing and I love it. Lets talk scent it is somewhat strong but not overwhelming. I usually get headaches from strong smelling products, this is not one of them. Its smells so beautiful and refreshing I love it.

Typically I do not like lotions because of the layer they leave on my skin. Not this lotion, it absorbs so perfectly into my skin and leaves it feeling soft.

The packaging is beautiful and I love that Love Beauty and Planet use ethically recoursed materials and oils in the making of their products.
Rachel D.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love this lotion! The scent of this whole box is amazing! The texture reminds me of the Hemp Lotion products. Very fast absorbing but doesn’t leave you feeling oily. The scent itself can be compared to sweet pea from bath and body works. My driest parts are my legs. I use this product after a shower and the scent last all day long! I even feel that it is safe enough to put in my toddler girl because all of the ingredients are right there. It’s hard to find a natural product that doesn’t smell like EARTH! (If that makes sense)
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
Influenster sent me this body lotion by Love Beauty Planet to try & review for free but the opinions are my own. -- So, to me this lotion was "okay". Don't get me wrong, it smells great. It's not too thick & not too thin, the consistency is just right. I would say its not ideal to use on your hands, it made mine feel greasy. And don't use too much at a time or it'll take a good suck to rub in & absorb all the way. I'll definitely keep using it though.
Kaitlynn F.
Golden Valley, MN
I received this product for free for testing purposes. This was probably my least favorite product in my voxbox. The scent of this seemed more perfume-y than essential oil-y like the hand cream. It also seemed like a normal lotion, nothing too special. I did notice that it had a harder time absorbing into my skin, even though it is currently very dry. I do not think I would repurchase this, as I just have other lotions I like more.