Love Beauty And Planet
Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Blooming Colour Shampoo 400Ml

Love Beauty And Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Blooming Colour Shampoo 400Ml

400mL

Does this have sulfates?
Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Blooming Colour Shampoo 400Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Nina F.
Torrington, CT
This is my favorite scent of all time. It fades when you wash it out but turns into a subtle perfume scent that stays w you all day. The shampoo is great. I haven’t noticed any differences to my hair color or any fading changes but still 100% recommend!
Andrea M.
Leaves my hair soft, smooth, and moisturized! I have gray hair which is impossible to upkeep and this shampoo and conditioner duo help hold the color in longer. I’m excited to try other products from this line!
Luciana B.
St, QC
Love Beauty And Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Blooming Colour Shampoo 400Ml uploaded by Luciana B.
Ce shampoing est parfait pour moi. Il sent la rose 🌹🌹🌹🌹 et mes cheveux sentent la rose jusqu'au prochain lavage de cheveux. Sans danger pour les cheveux colorés, il contient pas de silicone, parabènes, colorants. Non testé sur les animaux. C'est mon shampoing préféré.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
This is my favourite shampoo. I love the smell, I love how it lathers and how well it cleans, and I love how my hair feels after using it. This is a great brand and a great shampoo. It’s well priced for the quality and it’s easy to find in stores. I definitely recommend.
Sandra M.
Hamilton, ON
Love Beauty And Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Blooming Colour Shampoo 400Ml uploaded by Sandra M.
Got this shampoo as a gift and I’ve been loving it! When I got it I had never heard of the brand and to be honest was a bit skeptic but it’s a great shampoo that leaves my hair smelling delicious and my scalp feeling like it can breathe. Also love how all the products are natural and organic
Shannon S.
Ottawa, ON
I REALLY liked this product! I try to buy vegan & cruelty free products when possible that are free from all of the harmful chemicals. I was super excited to be able to try a brand that fits that criteria and is extremely affordable. The shampoo had a really nice lather that washed well and didn't dry my hair out. The conditioner was highly moisturizing and left my hair silky and smooth. Also, the scent is ah-mazing! Especially if you're a fan of floral-rose scents!
Eve B.
Owen Sound
This is a great shampoo! I got it on sale for christmas in a value pack and i am more then happy with the results of this. I love the smell and half of the time with my hair i have to shampoo twice because of the amount of products i have to use and since my hair is so thick but this worked great! This shampoo is organic, vegan, plant based, with no silicones, dyes, parabens and guilt. it hasn't been tested on animals and is cruelty free.
Kelly R.
Foothills, AB
I can’t rave enough about the scent! It’s rose-y with a mix of summer. Cleanses my hair without drying it out.
skylar M.
Acton, ON
1,196 reviews
I really loved the smell of this shampoo, i found it made my hair really clean feeling and did not affect my colour in anyway, I mostly liked this shampoo for the scent of it, but it was also a nice shampoo
Josiane C.
Montreal, QC
It is smelling really good, it is a very good shampoo my hair smells good after and they are properly cleaned.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...