BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Here's a remedy for any dull day. Cleanse and enjoy lush lather with our Bountiful Bouquet bar soap, leaving your skin soft and smooth. Blended with rich Amazonian Murumuru Butter, known to soften skin, and handpicked Bulgarian Rose, for a fragrant kiss of nature that lasts.

Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Bar Soap

Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Oil Bar Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Have this in my hair right now. Smells so good like spring in my hair. With it being a wet rainy day I cant tell with this stuff in my head. Makes my hair smooth and detangle after its dry. I feel like I have about 98 percent less breakage since I've started using this on my hair 2x a week for about a month.
Margaret L.
I was so excited to try out this new product! It’s everything I expected it to be! It lathers sooo well in the shower. The smell is so nice and I feel like my whole body smells wonderful now. I love using a whole matching line of products with the same scent, I feel like it makes me smell so much more fragrant. Also it’s awesome that the only packaging on this product is paper, no plastic. #lovebeautyplanet #rosesoap #loveit
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
A friend gifted me this bar soap, and I has won me over! I usually prefer body wash gels, but this bar soap smelt so lovely, and left a faint floral scent to my skin for hours too. It doesn't have the sticky/rubbery feeling on your skin after rinse, which can happen for other soaps!

It was very quick to foam from very little friction, so it seems one bar of soap can last a long time! It was very easy to use and the packaging and appearance is very cute. I loved the paper wrapping and design that came with it! Overall, great planet-friendly product with a lovely scent!
Kajal S.
Sterling, VA
Purchased at: Target
This stuff smells wonderful, but honestly I’m a sucker for anything rose scented. I think it’s wonderful how this product is 100% natural, and the ingredient list is pretty decent. But my qualms with this soap bar is that it leaves a weird residue on my skin, and makes it feel like I didn’t clean my skin at all. After washing my body several times, there are still traces of lotion, or glitter, or something that I put on my skin earlier. On top of that, it’s an expensive bar of soap. It’s too bad, I love roses in my skin care.
Katie S.
I Recieved this soap free for my honest review.
Would never buy this soap from the store no matter what the cost. I wish i hadn't even opened it because then I would just donate it. My bathroom smells like rose and flowers. I used it to wash my body and it left that weird film feeling on my skin that I notice when I use cheap soap.
I hate when I have to leave bad reviews, but this was just an overly scented and poorly made bar of soap. Sorry guys. The deodorant was better.
Lia H.
Henderson, NV
This is my favorite bar soap I have ever used! The fragrance is like pure roses and the size is huge! It was very effective and lathered really well on the skin. The only con is that it does not leave your skin feeling moisturized! Will definitely need lotion afterward, but it cleans great and smells amazing! I received this for free from Influenster and will definitely buy it once it’s gone!
Anjolie B.
I never really use bar soaps so I was quite surprised when I received one. It smells amazing, and it did get the job done. However I think I would just generally prefer a body wash version over the soap. The smell lasts for about an hour but then it’s gone, it’s great for right before bed. If you like bar soaps you might like this one! It’s not drying that’s for sure.
Haley M.
I really enjoyed this soap! It was EXTREMELY foamy, lathery, and creamy. I did love the too so much...sooo incredible! The description said it was exfoliating but I didn’t feel like it exfoliated my skin. It did however make my skin very moisturized and soft! I will be using this bar for shaving from now on because it provides a super thick lather and I am loving it to help me get a closer shave!
Jazmin R.
Cornelius, OR
SO I don't really like using bar soaps in general but it smells good & it "works" haha it lathers up really nicely... BUT YOU KNOW A CRAZY PLOT TWIST TO THIS SOAP!!!!!!! IT'S AMAZING TO WASH YOUR BEAUTY BLENDER WITH!!!!!! I didn't have my regular soap with me so i said hey what the heck let me use this and it cleans it super good I mean if y'all would have seen my dirty a** sponge.... and it makes it smell good over all I loved it
Lindsey M.
MORGANTOWN, WV
I LOVE THIS. I got it for free from Influenster to test, and I would most definitely buy this. I think it would be a great gift. The smell is wonderful, but not too overpowering. It leaves my skin smelling slightly floral, and I love that. The packing is adorable and I'm all for the ethical and environmentally conscious business practices.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
How much does this cost?