At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products...

How often can I used this? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mask but is using it twice a weak for almost a month straight bad for my hair? Love Beauty And Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Hair Mask Blooming Strength & Shine 1.5 oz
Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Hair Mask Blooming Strength & Shine 1.5 oz!
I love this!! I have a ton of really thick hair that is dry at the ends and can be frizzy and difficult to deal with. This helps so much with that. My hair is always shined and less frayed looking when I use these. You can get several uses out of one, I use about half of the packet for all of my hair.
12329 Drake Ln
I really like this hair mask and have been thinking about purchasing again. I got this product in a Target Beauty Box and I love the subtle scent that it leaves and how soft it makes my hair. My mom tried this too and she liked it as well. The price is right; very affordable and I would buy it again.
Dublin
Love Beauty And Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Hair Mask Blooming Strength & Shine 1.5 oz uploaded by Cindy  .
Purchased at: Target
This hair mask smells absolutely divine (like real roses!) and leaves my hair feeling soft and light. I use it in the winter to keep my hair conditioned and sleek.
Boonton, NJ
Love Beauty And Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Hair Mask Blooming Strength & Shine 1.5 oz uploaded by Aniela F.
This hair mask is incredible! I am always in the sun and the pool from living by the beach and this is the first product I’ve used that makes my hair feel soft, look shiny, and not heavy or greasy. My hair is a few inches past my shoulders and very thick but I can get 2-3 masks out of this packet. I have fallen in love with this and can’t wait to continue to use it.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Target
My favorite leave in conditioner. I bought it as a treatment after I got my hair highlighted and started experiencing dryness and more tangles. It truly feels like butter in your hair and repairs!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is only okay. It does make my hair sort of soft, but I didn’t notice any added shine. It’s kind of expensive for how much of a B- product it is. That seems harsh, but I’ve used plenty of other masks that had better results and were cheaper. Also. It doesn’t smell very good...like rose play dough, maybe. One good thing is that you can probably get 2-3 uses out of it—that’s what I got, only using it on my ends (well, from midshaft downward), and I have a lot of hair (long, thick, Asian hair).
Detroit
Purchased at: Target
I got this in one of my Target beauty boxes and I loved it! It made my hair very silky and smooth after using it. My hair is very dry and this gave it some moisture. It made my hair really easy to brush out after I washed it.
Albany, OR
Picked this up on a whim during a grocery trip. I tried the Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter and Rose Shampoo and didn't mind it; didn't love it or hate it. So when I saw this at the store during a grocery run I figured what the heck and decided to give it a go.

I actually really like it! I love the slip and silky effect you get when applying in the shower, especially considering it's silicone free. It's not very heavily scented, and I wish it was - maybe not heavy, but just a bit stronger? I really enjoy the rose scent in this but found it wasn't even detectable.

I have medium length hair, and used this on the lower half of my hair, concentrating on my ends. I probably used about 1/4-1/3 of the pack and will definitely get at least another 3 uses out of it. For the price, that's pretty awesome.

It rinsed out easily, didn't leave any sort of gross residue and my hair feels soft and silky. I was also able to brush it out with my fingers really easily. My hair doesn't feel weighed down at all, either (which I was worried about because of how much coconut oil is in this).

I would definitely buy it again!

I would definitely buy it again!
Bonaire
This is my favorite drugstore hair mask. It’s smooth and creamy and only takes 3 minutes so I usually apply it and wash my body and rinse it when I’m done. It smells amazing and leaves my hair so smooth and silky.
Poughkeepsie , NY
actually obsessed with this. leaves my hair smelling amazing and feeling so rejuvenated esp bc i have a problem with my split ends! so easy on the wallet too only $4 from target
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
west chester
3 months ago
Anna F. • 3 months ago
I only did it twice a week for about 2 weeks and it was definitely worth it, it made my hair so smooth and shiny and honestly it made it a lot easier to brush! I actually going out today to get 2 weeks worth of masks. So in my opinion, yes, most definitely worth it!