Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick

Infused with Amazonian murumuru butter and rose extract, this aluminum-free deodorant stick keeps you fresh and fragrant! Paraben-free and alcohol-free.

Has anyone found a natural deodorant that really works? Did not think that Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick did the trick. Have you tried this brand?
Does this work well?
I have sensitive skin. Does this work well for those with sensitive skin?
Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick!
Cyndi L.
Holly Springs, NC
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick uploaded by Cyndi L.
I was attracted to this product due to it being aluminum free (important in trying to steer clear of breast cancer), but I was not impressed. I gave this a few months of a try. I’m not an “aggressive sweat-er” but when I wear this…I can smell my sweat through it. Which has never ever been a problem before with other deodorants. Maybe the scent isn’t a good match with my own unique smell but it just doesn’t cut it for me.
Emily W.
Alpharetta, GA
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Target
What got me to purchase this was the beautiful packaging. You get a lot of product and love beauty and planet is a great company. However, with no aluminum, it does not last long until you have to reapply
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick uploaded by Desiree M.
I have tried a lot of deodorants and this is one of my favorites! It smells super fresh and lasts all day. I would definitely recommend for someone with a strong odor. I for sure will be purchasing again from here on out .
Jillian  R.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick uploaded by Jillian  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great and is good to use since I am trying to get pregnant but I have to apply it a few times a day. The protection doesn’t last as long as I need. I stopped using it and switched to a different brand.
Sarah D.
Vernon, NJ
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick uploaded by Sarah D.
I so wanted to love this product. So good things first, this has great (and cute) packaging, smells delightful, and goes on clear and caused no white residue on my clothes. Now for the bad... This is supposedly 24hr protection, but it only lasts half a day on my less intensive/sweaty days. Even with continued use, it didn't help. But the deal breaker for me is that it gave me a terrible rash! My entire underarms turned red, bumpy, itchy and with a light irritating burn! I stopped using this and the rash still remained after three days. If you have sensitive skin, then you may want to reconsider using this. I paid $7 for this at my local grocery store, Acme.
Mariia D.
East Hanover, NJ
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick uploaded by Mariia D.
If you are the type who sweats a lot, then this remover does not suit you, for me it suits me and stays for 24 hours in a condition that I did not sweat or exercise or any other activity, but for my sister it did not suit her and it did not last more than 6 hours even without practicing any activity, the smell is wonderful I liked
Julianna L.
Hayward, CA
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick uploaded by Julianna L.
Purchased at: Target
The search for the perfect deodorant ended a couple years ago when I finally found love beauty and planet! 1. It smells amazing! 2. Applies lightly and smoothly, 3. Packaging is so cute!!
Betty  S.
Hope Valley, RI
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick uploaded by Betty  S.
I decided to try this product because I like that it was plant based and free of aluminum. For one thing it glides on effortlessly. It’s so smooth. Another thing is it smells like a new blooming bouquet of roses! I smelled like roses all day. And definitely lasted the whole day. Very impressed with this company.
Michaela B.
Albuquerque, NM
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick uploaded by Michaela B.
I’ve been using natural deodorants for quite some time now. Most of them didn’t work and some of them were actually great. This one was one of the worst I have tried. The rose smell is super nice but unfortunately in 4h the scent mixed with body odor is a disaster. This wouldn’t be an issue if the deodorant actually worked. I’ve been using this for about 2 weeks. If you are ok reapplying multiple times a day by all means go for this one. I am not. I applied this deodorant at 8am in the morning and by noon I smelled bad. I went for 1h slow walk, that’s it. This put me into a multiple situations when I was out and about and started to smell myself the way I had spray my perfume on me hoping it would mask my odor. Do yourself a favor and just get Native deodorant which actually works.
Gina D.
Springdale, AR
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick uploaded by Gina D.
This smells heavenly but more importantly it works for me and is aluminum free! This has held up through some of the most intense hot flashes that I have had on a 90 degree day with 100% humidity. Bonus is that when I have lesions from lupus on my underarms, this product does not burn or irritate in any way. My daughters also prefer this (and one other brand) as it has truly worked wonders for them where so many haven’t.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kerri W.
Ramsey, NJ
il y a 4 mois
Melanie S. il y a un mois
I don’t like that deodorant. I’m still using it because I don’t want to waste a product but it isn’t strong enough for the amount of activity I do in a day, especially because I’m a power lifter. I’m going to try Lume next based on a few people’s recommendations.
Christina W.
Williamstown, NJ
il y a 3 ans
How long does Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose deodorant stick work in a day? Do you have to apply it more than once?
Destiny C. il y a 3 ans
Yes, just like other natural deodorants you should expect do reapply during the day.