Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose body wash

Here's our remedy for any dry spell. Lock in moisture with Love Beauty and Planet® Bountiful Moisture Murumuru Butter and Rose Body Wash.

How’s the consistency on this?
Is it just me or did Anyone else break out after using this product ?
Just today i found out this brand never geard it before but it seems great. Which product should i try at first ?
Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose body wash!
Product Highlights
This body wash smells amazing! It is also super moisturizing and suds really well! I love it and would recommend it if you are worried about your skin being moisturized and smelling good in reviews
Perfect for sensitive skin, smell delicious and I love because the price is ver affordable I highly recommend this brand! [product:love,-beauty-&-planet-bountiful-moisture-body-wash-murumuru-butter-&-rose---16-oz.]in reviews
...keeps the moisture on my skin is extremely important because I suffer of dry skin. This brand is new so I decided to give it a try and I have to say I didn't regret it. The fragrance is strong, the lather produced is rich, and the feeling after use is one of being genuinely clean. I picked this fragrance MURUMURU Butter and ROSES because sounded really interesting after I tried it I love it. my number one body wash are from the brand " Bath and Body Works" but I have to say this brand is bringing interesting fragrances for a cheaper price. I have found that the "natural" body washes can be strictly organic or quasi-natural. This is a quasi-natural product, in that not all of the ingredients are natural/plant-based, which is a plus for this product. Some natural and quasi-natural products do a poor job of removing the bacteria that causes body odor, but this soap does fabulously. As an added bonus, I do like that it is dispensed via a pump. I got it at Walmart and the price is fair for the product that I got also have a complete variety of products for the hair care too which I hope to try in the future! I strongly recommended, I know is new in the market but deserves the try!in reviews
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose body wash uploaded by Fumiko K.
I used to love this product so much but the new formula has been a let-down... The old formula smelled better, it was very moisturizing and most importantly kept my skin from eczema flareups (I have mild eczema). I admit there was some issues though - the content used to separate so I needed to shake the bottle before pumping it out. And it didn't lather well, so I needed to use a lot at once. However, it was soooo good!! And now, the new formula lathers too well, which makes it feel more chemical-like, the scent is more synthetic and it's not very moisturizing anymore. I think it's still better than other body shampoos that I've tried in the past, but I'm hoping they bring back the old formula...
Marcelly O.
Hillside, NJ
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose body wash uploaded by Marcelly O.
Purchased at: Target
I bought it at Target last week because I was needing a liquid body wash but did not want Dove products. I have been using it for 4 days now. The container caught my attention because of its colors ( love pink) and the fact that has murumuru butter ( I know things with that ingredient moisturize very well the skin) and because I love rose smell is what made me give a try. The consistency is thick like a conditioner, smells amazing and really do not dry my skin! I noticed it was A Vegan product and it impressed me that is made by Unilever ( didn’t know they did vegan products). I took one star only because my pump leaks sometimes ( maybe mine came defective), but the product is very good and not very expensive.
kris victoria E.
Lake worth , FL
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose body wash uploaded by kris victoria E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the feeling of this body wash! I can be rather picky on products I use on my body and face. This was perfect for me, has my skin feeling smooth and smells so fresh!
Aakansha L.
California
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose body wash uploaded by Aakansha L.
Purchased at: Safeway
It's hard to miss this lotion when glancing through a shelf. Cute, bright packaging and a really floral sweet smell! As far as moisturising is concerned, I think it's a light one, doesn't absorb through the skin but remains on the surface mostly. The smell, however, remains fresh and doesn't dull for atleast a few hours. I'd recommend lathering this on your skin if you don't have a perfume but want to smell really good for a few hours! #LoveBeautyAndPlanet #Skincare #BodyLotion
Evencia C.
Orlando, FL
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose body wash uploaded by Evencia C.
Purchased at: Publix
This product is very strong . This product does smell like roses but it’s a nice strong scent . I wouldn’t improve this product because it smells so good . Definitely a nice product i would recommend especially for Valentine’s Day .
Maria H.
Sun City Ctr, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love my skin is hydrated and the smell that leaves is very sweet, the best of all is vegan, I always recommend it
Jillian L.
Syracuse, NY
This scent is gorgeous! It is very unique compared to other body washes I have used before. It is also very affordable and I love that it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Alisha L.
Vancouver, WA
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose body wash uploaded by Alisha L.
I really like this body wash. It smells pretty, like a bouquet of roses. I feel like I have to use a bit more than other body washes, but it is quite moisturizing with clean ingredients. This brand isn’t consistent with their body wash forms, as some are a gel and some are creamy, but I still like them and will continue to use them.
Natalia O.
Ankeny, IA
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose body wash uploaded by Natalia O.
I like this body wash I wouldn't change anything about it . The floral smell is not so over whelming and it lathers up really nice. [product:love-beauty-and-planet-murumuru-butter-&-rose-body-wash]
Krystal F.
Hartford, CT
Love Beauty And Planet murumuru butter & rose body wash uploaded by Krystal F.
Purchased at: Target
Love, LOVE.... LOVVEEEEE!!!! I can't Express how much I love it. It is creamy. It lasts long. Great bang for your buck. It smells great. Ingredients are wholesome. Vegan friendly. My 4 year old loves the smell. It lathers nicely. Leaves the skin feeling clean and moisturized. I highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel D.
Jersey Shore , PA
il y a 3 ans
Precious R. il y a 3 ans
They smell absolutely amazing but if you use the body wash with a loofah, it doesnt feel as smooth, it's better to apply with your hands