Hair CareHair ProductsShampooLove Beauty And Planet
Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/135oz

Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it. With our Blooming Color Shampoo and Conditioner Duo you will keep your color treated hair vibrant and nourished! Our color care shampoo and conditioner are made with plant based cleansers/detangles and infused with organic coconut oil. Surround your hair with the juicy freshness of Rose Petals, sourced ethically from the Rose Valley of Bulgaria. How to use? Start with Blooming Color Shampoo for color treated hair. Simply squeeze, lather and rinse. Go easy on the tap! After shampooing, spread Blooming Color Conditioner through your gorgeous wet locks. Avoid the roots, rinse. Go easy on the tap! On days when your hair needs a "pick me up", try our Blooming Strength and Shine 2-minute Miracle Masque. Don't stop with beautiful hair! Envelop your skin in our Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter &- Rose Bountiful Moisture Body Wash to nourish dry skin leaving it petal soft. And, if your skin craves a scrub, try our Love Beauty and Planet Sugar &- Rose Peace and Glow Creamy Body Scrub. We are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more and explore our skin and hair products, visit lovebeautyandplanet.com.

Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter and Rose Blooming Color Shampoo gently cleanses while the Conditioner moisturizes and detangles; Our Blooming Color Shampoo and Conditioner are infused with Organic Coconut Oil for hair; Infused with Murumuru Butter, this shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair keeps color vibrant and is scented with the freshness of handpicked Bulgarian Rose Petals; This color care shampoo and conditioner duo helps you maintain vibrant hair color; YES paraben free shampoo and conditioner, YES silicone free shampoo and conditioner, YES color safe hair care, YES vegan shampoo and conditioner, YES with plant based cleansers and detangles, YES not tested on animals, YES Organic Coconut Oil

Hello!! My hair is bleached blonde, I was wondering what shampoo in this range would work best to keep my hair platinum?
Does this shampoo make thin hair feel thicker?
How well does this lather up?
Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz!
Stephanie F.
Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz uploaded by Stephanie F.
I purchased these two at Sam’s club for $14 dollars and it was definitely worth it. I would describe my hair as curly with a lot of volume. This seemingly controls the curls while also maintaining it throughout the whole day. It has an amazing smell and it leaves my hair feeling smooth! The packaging is beautiful and it’s definitely something worth investing.💁🏻‍♀️ I added pictures of how much product I have left. I’ve had this bottle since September. Normally, I would need to purchase one every 2 months but this has lasted the longest with great consistency. (I do want to try the brand “Function.” If anyone has tried this brand, leave a comment below of how you felt with the product.)
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz uploaded by Belinda G.
This is a great duo. It smells #Fantastic and is #SulfateFree. I am so pleased they make the larger size now.
Amarfis R.
Haverstraw, NY
Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz uploaded by Amarfis R.
I love the smell of these hair products, a really good rose petal fragrance. They leave my hair so soft and shiny better than other brands. Also, I feel my hair it's in very healthy condition. My target always in hair products are shiny and a healthy look... Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz
Aly A.
Smyrna, TN
Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz uploaded by Aly A.
I’ll start off by saying almost every day someone tells me my hair smells nice. Next and probably most important my hair is almost down to butt. So, my shampoo usually lasts for about a month while my conditioner usually lasts me about me 2. Come in combo packs which I love!!! I usually buy two combo packs and just combine when both are half empty:)
Maurshell A.
Lake Charles
Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz uploaded by Maurshell A.
After agonizing over which Shampoo and conditioner to buy for my newly color treated hair, I settled with this one because it appeared to be the best Dollar General had to offer. I had already bought Tresemme Color Revitalizing but am now too afraid to try it based on reviews and one specific review someone gave me here on Influenster. I went ahead and purchased this product and used it today. The shampoo, I’m not sure how I feel about it other than I did NOT like how rough it made my hair feel, as I was washing it. I almost started to panic lol, but I kept going because, well I’m already in the middle of it!😩 I rinsed and then used the conditioner, which at that point I was almost giving up lol, but I was pleasantly surprised how quickly the conditioner started to soften my hair. I began to calm down after that lol. I’m not sure it got my scalp as clean as I normally like, but the after portion of this process was not so bad. I’m following up with a deep condition, so I’ll see how it really settles once all the product is out and it’s time to style. I’m not impressed by the price though, you don’t get much for $6.00, each bottle, and if you’re anything like me, you have a big head and a “pea sized” amount will NOT do! [product:love-beauty-and-planet-muru-muru-and-rose-shampoo-and-conditioner-2pk/135oz]
Chloe W.
Decatur
Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz uploaded by Chloe W.
I really like this product. Honestly I couldn’t find the one I use, so I just found this one. You should go to the store get this product though. The shampoo and conditioner has no silicones or sulfates, which is good. I’m not disappointed because I’m not putting chemicals in my hair. Really.
Lici N.
Windermere, FL
Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz uploaded by Lici N.
Loved this. Made my hair smell so good. Left my hair light and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this. Definitely
Jazmin V.
Gardena, CA
This brand is so amazing. I will never go back to any other shampoo/ conditioner because this makes my hair feel amazing. The scents are beautiful, I can never decide on which to pick! Extremely satisfied with Love Beauty And Planet.
Tilly S.
Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz uploaded by Tilly S.
Purchased at: Target
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! The shampoo and conditioner combo has made my hair healthier and stronger than ever before. The brand’s mission of sustainability makes buying the product all the more worth it.🤩❤️[product:love-beauty-and-planet-muru-muru-and-rose-shampoo-and-conditioner-2pk/135oz]
Carla A.
Stone Mtn GA , GA
Love Beauty and Planet Muru Muru and Rose Shampoo and Conditioner - 2pk/13.5oz uploaded by Carla A.
Además de oler delicioso deja tu cabello sintiéndose limpio, suave y brillante altamente recomendado Además de ser bueno con el planeta una excelente opción para tu cuidado diario del cabello
Ask a question to the Influenster community...