by Unilever

At Love Beauty and Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet. We are committed to small acts of love for the planet. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it.

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Sustainability Certifications: USDA Certified Organic

Sustainability Claims: Plant-based

Health Facts: Paraben-free, phthalate-free, dye-free, vegan, aluminum-free

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Basic cleansing, hydrating

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, dye-free, paraben-free, vegan

What do y’all think about this product?
Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume And Bounty Shampoo - 3 fl oz!
Pocahontas, IA
Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume And Bounty Shampoo - 3 fl oz uploaded by Holly H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Smells so good! I used this after I dyed my hair with box color and it made my hair feel healthy & soft. I used this brand of shampoo and conditioner and it made a big difference. Usually I use treseme shampoo and the conditioner packet that comes in the boxes. This set is much better especially after putting harsh chemicals in my hair. Love, Beauty & Planet Volume and Bounty Shampoo Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Conditioner *organic *safe for colored hair *vegan *plant based detanglers *fast rinse *NOT tested on animals *bottle made from 100% recycled plastic *NO silicones *NO parabens *NO dyes
Norfolk, VA
Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume And Bounty Shampoo - 3 fl oz uploaded by Krista D.
So I’m loving this brand. I recently received a sample of this + the matching conditioner and just love it. It’s been so gentle on my hair yet leaving it soft, clean and smells great! One of my best friends also swears by this brand for her sons hair and skin as he has a lot of different allergies and sensitivities. A customer for life born today!
E Northport, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Pleasantly surprised at how well this cleaned my hair. I typically wash my hair 1-2 times a week so I look for a sulfate free shampoo that really cleans and removes oil. This did the trick, I felt it foamed and covered my long hair without using a lot of shampoo. I would recommend.
Taylor, MI
Purchased at: Target
I got this as a sample in a Target beauty box. I am a fan of this brand but I don't really like this shampoo. I loved the smell of it. It smelled tropical. Though my hair shined while I used this, it did make my hair feel rough. I wouldnt buy it for myself.
Taylor, MI
Purchased at: Target
I got this as a sample in a Target beauty box. This smells amazing like tropical and I like the brand and though it made my hair shiner. I did not like how rough it made my hair feel. Wouldn't buy this for myself.
Jersey city, NJ
Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume And Bounty Shampoo - 3 fl oz uploaded by Dawn S.
I received these as a free sample..not quite sure how or when I signed up. The smell is to dieeeeeeeee for!! Reminds me of a tropical island!🌴🌺 I have veryy fine hair and this adds tons of body and volume, without weighing down my hair at all. I am in love with this product! Can you also believe that it is made from all plant based ingredients? Can you also believe that the bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic?! Or what about that it's vegan, not tested on animals with 0 silicones, parabens or dyes??!!!! Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Conditioner
Dayton, NJ
TEXTURE: lightweight but nourishing, lathers and cleanses well and smells great! I'm usually not a fan of coconut scented things but with the mimosa water I really enjoy this. It definitely gave my hair more volume! INGREDIENTS: relatively short list but does contain sodium laureth sulfate and fragrance. #LoveBeautyAndPlanetCVS #Sponsored
Dayton, NJ
TEXTURE: creamy and easy to apply/rinse out. Leaving my hair soft and more voluminous for sure! INGREDIENTS: relatively short list but it does contain fragrance, which I really enjoy and don't mind! Definitely LOVE that the bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic!! #LoveBeautyAndPlanetCVS #Sponsored
Sacramento, CA
It's an amazing shampoo. It smells great and keeps my hair soft. The conditioner is just as good. I love how it keeps my hair soft without weighing it down. Hydrates my curls also. I did receive this product for testing purposes from ripple street.
San antonio, TX
Smells yummy but it did make my hair feel a little bit rough after awhile. It didn't do that to my daughters hair though! I would let her keep using it just for the wonderful smell thats perfect for summer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...