MakeupFragranceBody MistsLove Beauty And Planet
coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist

Love Beauty And Planet coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist

Refresh your skin and save some time with Love Beauty and Planet® Radical Refresher Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Showerless Cleansing Body Mist.

This product looks incredibly nice and refreshing for the skin what are everyone’s thoughts ?
Have you used this product? What is your favourite thing about it?
¿Cómo hago para pedirlo?
Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist!
AJ P.
Washington, NJ
Love Beauty And Planet coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist uploaded by AJ P.
When I opened my VoxBox from influenster and saw this product, I was equally surprised and baffled because I haven’t tried a product like this before. It’s not something I would use everyday, but I think it’s an awesome alternative to bring camping or on a road trip to freshen up! It smells great and I can’t wait to try it in the great outdoors! I rated this product 3 stars because although I think it’s a more convenient option for traveling, it’s not something I would necessarily go out of my way to purchase. Super grateful to have it, though!
Tiffany D.
Atlanta, GA
Love Beauty And Planet coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist uploaded by Tiffany D.
Wow, to be honest, this product seemed gimmicky... but I was actually so happy with it! It’s definitely for those moments in life that you get caught up in and can’t shower in time. You wake up crazy late for work, and you need a quick fix... well there you go! I love to take showers so I personally have only used this in extreme emergencies but I will probabaly purchase this after I use this bottle up. Personally, not a die hard fan of the smell because I don’t love coconut that much, but it’s alright.
Angelica M.
Sanger, CA
Love Beauty And Planet coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist uploaded by Angelica M.
This was amazing while camping. Mind you i did NOT rely on this for a shower lol. After i would shower, being by the campfire can sometimes get you a little dirty so it was perfect before going to bed or on the go. It smelt amazing too.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Love Beauty And Planet coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist uploaded by Darlene H.
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I got this in my Influenster beauty box that I purchased. I may have to run out before my shower so I use this. It smells so good which I was worried about because I’m not a flower type of girl. It leaves no sticky skin. It’s not tested on animals, is vegan, has a list of “no’s”. I will continue to use.
Liz C.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Love Beauty And Planet coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist uploaded by Liz C.
Me gusto su aroma, siento que es un buen oleoducto para los días de apuro ! Y me gusto su concepto de ser amigable con el medio ambiente 🥰
Crystal D.
Englewood, FL
Love Beauty And Planet coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist uploaded by Crystal D.
I seriously do NOT know how I haven’t seen or thought to buy a product of this sort. This has been such a useful product for me, as I waitress at a night club where everyone (staff and customers) are dressed to the nines with full hair/makeup every night I work. It takes me ages to take a shower, do my hair, full face of makeup etc. Now, I’ve been using this on my 2nd and 3rd days I go without a shower. I actually just apply it to my whole body, then rub it in instead of toweling off. It saves me LOADS of time but I still feel fresh, smell good, and look clean like everyone else. I pair this with a little Dry Shampoo and bam! Every single day I look and feel like I’m freshly showered... But I’m not! I even tested this product out on my sweaty/smelly boyfriend when he got home from work. He put deodorant on and I sprayed his upper body with this stuff. He smelled awesome when I cuddled him that night, and into the next day! THIS STUFF IS A MUSSSST LADIES! I will repurchase again and again after my complimentary bottle from Influenster is out.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Everyone showers daily at my home, but this spray smells nice and feels clean. I use to as room spray to enjoy the coconut floral fresh smell.
Deborah V.
Murrieta, CA
Love Beauty And Planet coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist uploaded by Deborah V.
The mist have a great scent that it is not to strong but yet fresh and light. It is not sticky and it does feels great on the skin.
Clarisa C.
Love Beauty And Planet coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist uploaded by Clarisa C.
The smell of this product is amazing I want this in a perfume!!! If anyone knows of a perfume that’s smells similar to this product LET ME KNOW! I use it as a perfume and like to spray it on my legs and arms after I moisturize. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! And it lasts a long time.
Angel B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love Beauty And Planet coconut water & mimosa flower showerless cleansing mist uploaded by Angel B.
honestly i love the idea of having to spray when you dont shower to clean up. but i wouldnt RECOMMEND that lol the smell is really good. but it goes away quick . just not to sure how to feel about this product'! love the idea of the product tho!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...