BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Refresh your dry hands with this fast absorbing, moisturizing hand lotion made with natural coconut water. Your skin will feel nourished and smooth, left with a delicate scent of mimosa flower. This hand lotion is also cruelty-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, & dye-free.

Refresh your dry hands with this fast absorbing, moisturizing Hand Lotion, made with natural Coconut Water. All our hand lotion are free from any parabens or dyes and are certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.

This formula is blended with Coconut Water (yes, it’s making a splash everywhere!), often called “dew from the heavens” by native Hawaiians. Coconut Water is known for its ability to replenish and revitalize skin. Our to Hand Lotion sinks in and gives your skin an oh-so-satisfying feeling of freshness.

Our Hand Lotion is infused with ethically sourced Moroccan Mimosa Flower Absolute so you can experience powerful and rich, green floral notes with distinct undertones of powdery Honey and a fruity, Raspberry Cassis.

Usage: You know it - massage liberally into skin.

Adriane N.
Golden, CO
Oooh La La Hand Cream! I WAS SUPER fortunate to receive love beauty and planet's latest products complimentary in return for my honest opinions and reviews from Influenster, whom I wanted to thank first for this exciting opportunity!
Let's talk smell! Light, fresh & wonderful. Very fresh like Spring....and you've just opened all the windows in the house to let the crisp cool breeze in to wake up and freshen the home, except for your skin!! I am very sensitive to fragrance (chime in that unwanted headache!) But NOT with this formulation...no ma'am! I gave this product a 4..only because the hydration with this hand lotion product seemed to be pretty average to me compared to other body lotion houses (bath and body works etc) But!! As I will mention on their hydrogel product...using these two products COMBINED!!! A miracle WORKER!! Using the 2 together kicked it up to 100% hydration, no doubt. The packaging of the lotion I personally loved. I like the portable, purse friendly size that gives you the comfort of knowing it has a twist top closure along with the thick plastic walls and you're not going to ruin your latest designer bag with it! The other impressive notch...the recycled plastic in making their packaging! Major props to this company for their good mark on our planet! All around a good lotion, fantastic smell, good hydration.. And I would pick it up again if I found on a store shelf! Happy love beauty and planet hunting!!
Nicole K.
Boston, MA
This product was free and this is an unbiased review. I always have a travel size hand lotion on me at all times due to Boston’s harsh winters. This is average travel size packaging and very similar to Bath and Body Works travel size containers. But smaller than Wegman’s packaging. The lotion is not as thick as other hand lotions I have used in the past. The lotion is also slightly sticker than other hand lotions. It almost seems that I have to air dry my hands. However, it does go on lighter and smoother than other lotions and you can feel the softness of the palm of your hand. I also really enjoy the smell. I would absolutely buy this for a purse lotion but I am not so sure I would buy a larger bottle to store at home.
Haylee T.
Chino valley, AZ
I actually really loved it. My first thought every time I get a new product is the package. Is it cute? Does it look like a good products worth the money? Love Beauty And Planet really game trough with the packaging. I really did enjoy opening the box. It just looked bright. My favorite color is blue as well so I enjoyed the flowers and colors of the package. The actual product was so smooth. It left my hands soft for longer than 6 hours. The scent of coconut never left my hands. I got compliments on how good my “perfume” smelled. I told everybody who mentioned it that the smell was coming from Love Beauty and Planet hand cream. I absolutely love this product. I will definitely purchase this products again.
Alexis S.
Balch Springs, TX
Full disclosure I was given this product in exchange for an honest review. I’m in love with this hand lotion. At the office I work at the hand soap is really rough on my hands. It’s been cracking and feeling super dry so I was stoked to try this out. It’s scent feels very floral and like I’m on a tropical vacation. A little dab of this hand lotion goes a very long way. It’s a very good bargain and I love that it’s also vegan and cruelty free. I found a new holy grail product to keep in my purse.
Jennifer L.
Northampton , PA
This product was sent to me for free so I could test and review this for the company/brand. I loved the scent of this hand cream and overall it rubbed in and absorbed well on my hands. I love that I got to try this during the winter when my hands are typically very dry. Although I liked the scent, I feel like the hand cream is not very thick and you would need a good amount to truly make a difference with dry hands. This would be a perfect hand cream for warmer seasons when hands don’t need to be moisturized as much. I would buy this to keep as a light weight hand cream but I definitely would not use this in the winter. Overall, it is a pretty good product. Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Hand Lotion
Sof 🥀.
new york, NY
I was sent this hand cream in a voxbox

I really enjoy the consistency of the cream, it is not one of those hand creams that feels greasy and uncomfortable after you use it, it sinks in really quickly- something that is a must for me. It would be great to throw in your handbag on-the-go if you live in a cold climate as it is small and absorbs so quickly. The only thing that I don’t love about the product is the scent, but that is something personal. Objectively, it smells wonderful, like something that would be from bath & body works. I have terrible allergies so I would opt for another scent if I were purchasing this product myself.
Ashley B.
Grand Jct, MI
Firstly I must say that this product has a very strong and striking smell. Some people may not like it , but I do. Since I've gotten this product I use it every time I wash my hands and it makes them feel soft and moisturized. It's a hand lotion so it doesn't have a lot of functionality so less likely to have cons because it's a simple lotion. My one con, if you can consider it that, is the sizing of the product. If I were to purchase this I would hope it's a bit bigger. Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Hand Lotion
Daphne C.
Washington, DC
I received this lotion as part of a complimentary box. At first I was worried that it would smell too sweet and be overpowering, but the smell is truly amazing. It’s not very thick, but it is incredibly hydrating and a great lotion to have in your bag during winter. Beyond that, I love that it’s a well priced vegan product — you don’t have to shell out $$$ to be sustainable. My reason for giving it four stars instead of five is that I do feel like it takes some time to properly absorb so your skin doesn’t feel sticky after.
katie s.
I'm very picky about my hand lotion as I have extremely dry, cracked hands. A combination of working in health care (constant washing/hand sanitizer usage) and winter weather. This lotion did not sting when I applied it and it wasn't greasy. Unfortunately, it didn't last long enough to help my desert hands. I will keep it in my purse though and use it in a pinch. The scent is light but I'm not a huge fan of coconut--not strong enough to be an issue. This was a free product from Influencer in exchange for a review.
Marla M.
Orland Park, IL
Wow! This stuff smells soooo good and I cant believe it is natural, without parabens, and economically sourced. It does a great job at hydrating my hands. I will definitely be repurchasing. The packaging is beautiful too. I recieved this product to try from influenster. Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Hand Lotion