BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

Embrace the island lifestyle and leave your troubles behind!  This deodorant, infused with coconut water, protects you from odor,  while the refreshing mimosa flower extract will lift your mood.

• Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Deod...4 Answers
  • I just recently purchased this product. Is there anyone h...5 Answers
  • Does this deodorant last all day?5 Answers
Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Deodorant Stick

Start your review of Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Deodorant Stick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Devon C.
Stratford, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I loved this deodorant at first, I think it had a great smell and did a great job at staying in and keeping me fresh all day; however, after about a week, my under arms had a reaction to the formula. These got dry patches and if I put anything on them, they stung. I don’t normally have sensitive skin or reactions to any products, so this was a rare occurrence for me. The packaging is great and it smells wonderful, but I don’t appreciate the dry, itchy, and stinging patches on my under arms. Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Deodorant Stick
Kelly M.
Winfield Il
I love this product because it is vegan/cruelty free deodorant that actually smells really nice. This is better than "normal" deodorant because it is better for the environment. Unfortunately, it stains my black clothes (which sucks as a goth person lol), so I only use it when I where pajamas or cheap clothes. But for a person who wears more than just black, I highly reccomend!
Chevelle R.
Personally, I love this deoderant, but ive known others that hate it. If you generally sweat a lot, I wouldnt recommend it. Fortunately I rarely sweat, and rarely have to wear deoderant, so it works great for me when I do use it. It smells great, and it does prevent a little bit of sweating, just not much.
Hallie S.
Overland Park, KS
This is the only natural deod that doesn’t burn my poor armpits :) It smells decent but isn’t all that long lasting. I usually have to reapply after a couple of hours or else I get a little too earthy smelling if ya know what I mean. But I’ll trade frequent reapplication for stinging pits any day!!
Samantha C.
Stonewood, WV
I love all of their products, they are all made from all natural ingredients. I am not a fan of anything coconut, but this deodorant actually smells really good. It has a long lasting smell that lingers all day. Works really well. Some of their products are a little pricey some are cheaper than normal products.
Michaela G.
New York
This deodorant is free of all the harsh chemicals that other deodorants have. While it doesn’t last as long, it doesn’t give me a rash. I usually carry deodorant with me throughout the day, as this does sometimes need a second application. The smell though is divine if it’s still fresh.
Hanna S.
Big rapids , MI
absolutely obsessed with the smell the long lasting odor protection. Honestly just the serious best deodorant I’ve ever used. Never makes my armpits sting or burn and doesn’t leave a white residue on my clothes! I would highly recommend and will be repurchasing for sure!!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I love this brand and their entire line of body Lotion but this scent is my favorite..I apply it nightly when I get out of the shower or bath and it has made my skin so soft and smooth and never leaves a waxy residue on my skin..I highly recommend this product
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Love this stuff! My arms had been sweating more than usual and I had tried many other brands before I decided to switch to a natural deodorant! My underarms stay dry even when working out and do not smell when they do! This stuff is a life saver!
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Where has this been all my life!? I had never heard of this product before but it is absolutely amazing! The first and only deodorant I have found that doesn’t actually leave white marks everywhere! Plus it smells amazing.
Shelby S.
Anchorage, AK
Does this deodorant last all day?
Andrea G.
Modesto
🌻 A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
Is this deodorant strong enough to last all day? How does it compare to Schmidt’s?
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Deodorant Stick ? Has some body got rash and bad odor while using it?