BY LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET

At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps arent made from recycled plastics yet, but were working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances. Get refreshed and energized without the shower! Enjoy a refreshing spritz with our Radical Refresher Showerless Cleansing Mist that is just as on-the-go as you are. Our Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower cleansing mist doesnt contain parabens or sulfate cleansers and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Refresh your skin, anytime, anywhere with an energizing burst of delicate Mimosa Flower fragrance, ethically sourced from the Region of Khemisset in Morocco. How to use? For freshness on-the-go, spray and spread evenly on the skin. Let dry for 30 seconds or towel dry and you'll be done in no time! When you have time to hop in the shower, recharge your skin with our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Radical Refresher Body Wash. Dont stop with deliciously soft, delicately scented skin! For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Shampoo and our Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Conditioner to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyplanet.com.

Gender: Female

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.78 x 1.78 x 7.60 Inches

Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower cleansing body mist refreshes your skin, anytime, anywhere for skin care on-the-go; Our Radical Refresher Showerless Cleansing Body Mist is infused with 100% Organic Coconut Oil; Infused with Coconut Water, known to hydrate, and a refreshing shot of handpicked Mimosa Flower for a delicate fresh scent; Love Beauty & Planets Radical Refresher coconut body spray recharges your skin with a burst of instant freshness; YES Ethically Sourced Mimosa Flower, YES Vegan, YES Not Tested on Animals, YES Paraben Free, YES Mild and Sulfate Free Cleansers; We support the small acts of change makers who cherish the beauty of our planet through our partnership with Ashoka.org

• This sounds awesomeee. How have I never known about it be...1 Answers
  • What is the smell like in this mist does it combine and t...3 Answers
  • What does this product do?1 Answers

Start your review of Love Beauty And Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Cleansing Body Mist Radical Refresher 6.7 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jamie C.
Nichols , SC
I wasn’t sure about this particular product I received in my Influenster top pick box, but it made me a believer! This is the only product in its category I’ve tried, but it truly leaves the skin feeling fresh when you are running short on time to do your usual grooming! As a new mom, it has saved me more than once at this point!
Stephanie M.
This is an amazing product and I truly love the scent and the on the go help to stay cleaned up. Sometimes there isn’t time to take another bath and someplace to be after a workout or a work filled day😊😱 This is just one of those ingenious items that also saves water as well! And is not harmful to the environment👌🏽😀
Isabel B.
While this smells really good and could definitely be a good setting spray I don’t really get how it’s a cleansing mist. It has a great spray but I don’t feel like my face is clean after I use it. Just wet and smells good. Maybe that’s all it’s supposed to do but I don’t really understand it.
Jan H.
Minneapolis
For me this product is overpowering coconut scented. This was gifted to me. The coconut smell is so strong you can wear another fragrance with it.  It felt ok on the skin. Sprayer was good. But that smell, like you were at the beach way too long.  Would not buy again.
Brittany S.
Genoa, OH
I absolutely love this refreshing spray! I made the switch to natural products a few years ago and well... natural deodorant just doesn’t have the lasting power as traditional aluminum based ones. This is a great quick additive when you don’t have time for a full shower.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Another amazing product. I love the smell of this so much! It’s very refreshing as well! I use after the gym when I’m not going straight home and have a couple places to stop before a shower! I actually get complimented on the smell even after a workout session!
Miranda C.
Murrysville, PA
This product is very confusing, because I’ve never heard of something like this before. It’s kinda like a cleansing perfume? I wouldn’t purchase it again for myself, it’s a bit too strong of a scent to use for what it’s recommended for.
Rocio F.
Miami Beach, FL
I work on yachts, and as much as I love the view, between the Miami sun and humidity we often need a little freshen up. This has been my go-to since I first got it. You feel clean, refreshed, and you smell like a 100 bucks.
Ni L.
Atlanta, GA
The scent is very light and clean. It doesn’t last as long. I am a first time user. I’ve been keeping it as a daily mist and use it on my bed for when I have guest. I love the scent so I would definitely buy it again.
Lura (.
This product smells nice. I wouldn't use it as a replacement for a shower but maybe as a refresher after a long day. Thise in my Influenster Reviewers Choice box, that I bought. It costed $50. Plus i got 10% back.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
What is the smell like in this mist does it combine and turn out great?
Chassidy L.
London
Do you like this brand? Is it okay on sensitive skin? How would you compare it to others?
Tori J.
What does this product do?
Rose M.
Medina
Is it good? What do yiu think about it?
Brookelyn W.